cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BP not exists - how to know if a BP is already send to GTS system.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I am new to GTS, sorry if I asked very basic.

Issue is when I try to open external BP in GTS its says partner doest not exist.

But the same is available in ECC. I dont have authorisation to re-send it to GTS, if I need to suggest user to re-transfer it , I want to analyse whether the BP was already processed for transfer or not.Kindly suggest how to check if the BP's where transanfered from ECC.

Thank You In Advance,

Raj

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

thank you Sundar and Dilipan for the quick replies

Asked to re-transfer it , then issue was solved..

But I have one more question.Since I dont have acess to transfer the product in pdn system, is there any way to check if that product was already been processed  from ECC..

Best Regards,

Raj.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Small Correction : Its partner and not product

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Rajesh,

I guess, my first reply answers this question as well. If not, please let me know.

Thanks

Dhilipan

Former Member
0 Kudos

No, there are no logs in ECC.

As Dhilipan already suggested you can only check that in GTS.

Either on table level (BUT000 or /SAPSLL/PNTBP) or via BP interface monitoring (/SAPSLL/PARTNER_APPL)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Rajesh,

You can check it in tables in GTS and see if the partners are available.

Table BUT000, give the ECC partner# in field External number. If you are partner was successfully transferred you should find it here.

If not, you can still check in table /sapsll/pntbp. Go to this table and provide the ECC partner# in field Business partner.

And if possible, as sundar suggested. Ask users to retransfer with a title. And go to GTS Cockpit- System monitoring- BP transfer logs. Give the title and see what's wrong.

Regards

Dhilipan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raj

You could ask the User to Re-transfer the BP using the T Code : /SAPSLL/DEBMAS_DIRR3. Also advise the user to provide the error details if any.

Check if the RFC connection is working between both the systems.

Regards

Sundar