cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Subsequent Documents to a Sales Order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

For a sales order, we are attaching several documents which could be anything from a scanned doc to some invoice detail.

I am not sure where does all these attached docs get scored? i mean where would i find all these attached docs which are referenced by a single order number?

Thanks for the help,

Janani

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Go to VA03, open the sales order and click on menu item System -> Services for object, there you will find all the output idocs etc.

Also you can use "Display document flow" or F5 to list all the documents which are created subsequent to the sales order. This option is available in most SD transactions.

Thirdly, Extras -> Documents lists all the linked documents / attachments

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vishnu,

The first point is exactly what i am looking for: Go to VA03, open the sales order and click on menu item System -> Services for object, there you will find all the output idocs etc

But i would also like to know where in the data base is this information stored? in some table? if yes which one?

Thanks for the help

Janani

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Option 1:

In Sales order or delivery or billing document, you can get the flow through Document Flow. In Sales order & Billing Document, you select Extra (In top most line) --> Document Flow.

Option 2:

In T.Code SE16, Input the value of Sales order or delivery, which will give information of subsequent document.

Regds,

Rajesh Banka

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi rajesh,

SE16 - which table should i be looking at?

thanks

janani

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try to VBFA