cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Interface Java is not UP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

Yesterday, we need to restart the instaces of IDM, and after to restart, the user interface is not up.

follows the error.

Analyze the log instacia java and found this error

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Service [com.sap.security.core.ume.service] start ================= ERROR =================

CSN Component [BC-JAS-SEC-UME], DC Name [sap.com/com.sap.security.core.ume.service]

com.sap.engine.frame.ServiceException: Start of UME service failed. Check help topic "Start of UME Service Failed". Technical details: No connection to the ldap server: 10.1.4.81:389 CauseNo route to host RootCause:No route to host

at com.sap.security.core.server.ume.service.UMEServiceFrame.start(UMEServiceFrame.java:465)

at com.sap.engine.frame.ApplicationFrameAdaptor.start(ApplicationFrameAdaptor.java:31)

at com.sap.engine.core.service630.container.ServiceRunner.startFrame(ServiceRunner.java:160)

at com.sap.engine.core.service630.container.ServiceRunner.startService(ServiceRunner.java:113)

at com.sap.engine.core.service630.container.ServiceRunner.run(ServiceRunner.java

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The infrastructure team, says that already the problem that had normalized in AD, but the error continues.

You guys have any idea how to solve?

TKS

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Guys, for your help;

I spent the problem for Basis Equip, and they solved.

Not spent for me how solved this problem, but in realy all problem was in Active Directory Server, and many services not rose, after of correct this services, the idm returns to work.

Tks Gustavo.

bxiv
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You have an issue with pointing the UME to an LDAP server:

"Start of UME Service Failed". Technical details: No connection to the ldap server: 10.1.4.81:389 CauseNo route to host RootCause:No route to host

Try doing the following:

Offline editor

cluster_config > system > custom_global > cfg > services > com.sap.security.core.ume.service > Propertysheet properties held the answer.  Datasource value is 3/4 down on the list of various attributes.  Just choose to use the default value (which is the store that was installed with the system).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

Yes, I can not access the NWA.

Tks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gustavo,

If you had access to NWA earlier, but now not able to acess it and getting error with error code 503, which means application unavailable, then you have to  contact your basis administrator to bring the AS JAVA system up.

I don't think there is no other work around to being the datasource up except through NWA as suggested by Chris.

Thanks,

Krishna.

ChrisPS
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Gustavo,

I checked telnet but there is no command at this level to restart datasource so as

per Krishnas post above you will need access to the NWA.

Regards,

Chris

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gustavo,

Can you check the IDM_DataSource is up and running. Also restart all the applications under this data source. It should resolve your problem.

Thanks,

Krishna.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Krishna.

I can not access the NWA to check the DataSource, no other way not via web interface

Tks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gustavo,

You cannot access means? Don't you have access to NWA ? In that case, ask your basis admin to check whether the datasource is up & running

If you have access to NWA, but when you access the NWA URL, if you are getting similar kind of 503 service unavailable means, the AS java system is down. Your administrator has to bring it up !!

Thanks,

Krishna.