cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SNI help

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I doing SNI scenario. Looking for some help.

The current situation is : 1.CIFed the Master Data Successfullyi.e. Plant, Material, Vendor and Purch. Info Record (Subcontracting Type).2.Assigned BP of type person to Business Partner (i.e. CIFed Vendor).

I'm confused on what to do next. Please help. Thanks in advance for your help

Kiran

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm using EHP6 with ECC 6.0, how can I get PAN xml triggered directly from ECC to SNC. Let me share the screen shot.Should I use 'Test Run' / Update Run (Send XMLs).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran,

Use Update RUn(send XMLs)

Test mode will just show what data is going to be sent & it won't send any data to SNC.

Regards,

Nikhil

Former Member
0 Kudos

I would like give more info on this. The basic scenario is that Suppliers share (using SNI Monitor Manual Editing) their Product details and Customer share (using ROEMPROACT2) their product details. I want to build this in the system.So here,

1.For the supplier - I can use the CIFed Vendor to create BP and assign a user to it. So that this user can manually edit the Planned receipts etc.

2.For the customer- I am not clear on this. My doubt is : Do I need to run the report-ROEMPROACT2?

Pls guide me.

Thanks,

Kiran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes you need to run ROEMPROACT2 report. Please refer to the help docuement link, decide which elements of MRP and inventory you want to share with supplier.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_scm70/helpdata/en/86/9091511655fc53e10000000a44538d/content.htm?frameset...

thanks,

mahesh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mahesh- Thanks for your repsonse.But as in screen below:do I need to maintain any values to get some values i.e. Demand, Forecast etc.