Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery in last month date

former_member185462
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

As we do deliveries & PGI through auto delivery and PGI program.Due to delay in flow of data,we have to do deliveries manually for some orders.

For those orders ,schedule lines and confirmed qty are in last month date.so we have planned to do delievry & PGI on 31.10.13.

For doing so,i am little confused

In the VL01N

Shipping Point:We will enter

Selection Date:What date should be entered?

Order no:will entered.

In the create delivery screen

Goto-->Header-->Processing

Delivery Date,Planned Goods issue date:I should maintain 31.10.13

Document Date:What should it be?

I need system to show delivery done in last month.Kindly suggest.

Thanks,

Pradeep

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

In VL01N give order number and press enter. In create delivery screen go to Goods Movement Data tab and give 31.10.2013 in Actual Goods Movement Date field. This is the field which is shown in MB51 and material documents as well. I don't know from which perspective you want to create it in back date. We used this field because accounting document is created based on this field. If you have any other perspective then let me know so that I will suggest you which date you need to change.

Thank$

former_member185462
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I did as said by you,but when i went to VL02N ,then document status overview.I could see Delivery,Picking,Goods Issue date on 7.11.13.But not on 31.10.13

But in MB51 the date is 31.10.13 only

Thanks,

Pradeep

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I think you were checking the Planned GI Date.  Check what is the Actual PGI date in Item Overview tab as shown below

All your inventory postings will have impact only based on this date.

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member185462
Active Participant
0 Kudos

The actual GI Date is on 31.10.13 only,but in document flow,the delivery date,Picking request date,goods issue date are 7.11.13.

How to make the date as 30.10.13.Will this make any impact

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Will this make any impact

Certainly NOT.  As I already said above, your inventory postings will have impact based on Actual GI Date.  Document flow shows the date on which the respective documents are generated which is nothing but "Created on" field.  It is only for statistical purpose.

G. Lakshmipathi

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

As I already told you and very well explained by Lakshmipathi Sir real date is Actual Goods movement date. Accounting document and posting is done based on this date. All other dates are just for record purpose and they don't have any impact on books of accounts.

I asked you which dates do you want to change and why? If document flow shows current date then what does it effect? Nothing.

Thank$