cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Different Shipping Types of Items with same delivery group not appearing in Shipment Output

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a requirement to show items with same delivery group to be printed in Shipment Output type ZBOL (in V7 - Transportation).

In this case there are physical and service items with different shipping types but all of them belong to same delivery group.

Eg: I have created an order with Physical item of Shipping Type (H4 - Assembly) and service items of shipping type (HA - Haul Away). Delivery is getting split due to different shipping types.

The System is picking up the shipping type of physical item H4 - Assembly (whose shipping doc is created)  and printing it at bottom of ZBOL Output after creating shipment document. But the shipping type of other materials (HA Haul Away) is not getting printed at bottom of ZBOL output. 

Can anything be done in this case. Warm Regards, Onkar Khedekar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Talk with your ABAPer in this case .He is the right person to do in Shipment output program level to get these details in Printout.

Thanks,

Naren

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Narendra,

Thanks for your reply,

But is there any effect of Delivery Group of items appearing in sales order.

Items of same delivery group can be printed together with their respective shipping types.

Let me know the delivery group config if in this case any changes are to be done.

Warm Regards,

Onkar Khedekar

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is there any effect of Delivery Group of items appearing in sales order.

Before answer to you query ,shipping type ( truck or train ) is nothing but how the items will be carry forward to customer in specified route.But you are saying that you are using two different shipping types in this case,in shipment level we do have only one field " shipping type ".Now,my query is ,how you have created shipment with two OBD's in VL01N ?.Why dont you use single shipping type to take physical item and service item?

SAP Note-72688 will tell you about Delivery group functionality .Please have a look into it.

Thanks,

Naren