cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email notification to vendor when RFx is published

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have a requirement to trigger emails to different mail ids of the same vendor, if one email bounces due to wrong email id , provision should be given to send RFx details  to alternate email id of vendor.

we are in to SRM 7.0 and i have idea about the how workflow is triggered to send Email.

Is there any Badi to implement to add the number of recipients or any event in the workflow.

please guide us, helpful answers will be highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance, waiting for your valuable inputs .

Thanks & Regards,

Kamakshi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member184111
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kamakshi,

This can be done manually...open the RFx go to in Edit mode - go to bidders tab -- select the bidder and choose 'Output Medium' button -- enter correct email id  -- choose ok - close this window - choose send notification button to send the email to this new mail id.

There is no BADI to send multiple emails for same bidder autmoatically, that needs an enhancement.

Thanks,

Anubhav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anubhav,

Thank's for your response.

Your answer is helpful.My actual requirement is when an  RFx is published email should be triggered to two mail ids( alternate mail ids of the same vendor).By default mail is triggered to mail id maintained in vendor master. Even purchaser has to know details of emails triggered to vendors , like cc when ever RFx is changed or published.

Thanks in advance ,helpful answers are highly appreciated.

Best Regards,

Kamakshi.

former_member184111
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kamakshi,

My actual requirement is when an  RFx is published email should be triggered to two mail ids( alternate mail ids of the same vendor).

You can maintain multiple email ids for same bidder in vendor master in Portal and retrieve these emails using FM 'BUPA_ADDRESS_READ_DETAIL' passing BP number of bidder and IV_XADSMTP = 'X'

Enhance class CL_BBP_ACTION_OUTPUT_BID Method  EXECUTE -

For all bidders in MS_BIDDERS get all emails using the above FM

Now insert new entries for each bidder by copying original record and change E_MAIL

Now the internal table contains one record for each bidder - each email.

For e.g. Bidder01 has two email IDs. Originally MS_BIDDERS will hold one record with email marked as STD in master data. Copy this record, change E_MAIL and append this to MS_BIDDERS so this now contains two records for same bidder with two email addressed.

I haven't tried this solution

Please have a look and update the thread if it works.

Thanks,

Anubhav

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kamakshi,

You can do it via action profile. in SRM , we have SPRO action profile node to configure the notification. Under RFx business object , you will see there are 4 medium and one of them is email. You can select that and then in the technical detail , you can see a standard class. Please copy this class and create a custom one and change the email method in this class to send the mail to one more desired email address. Its very quick and reliable solution.

Thanks

Rakesh