cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GATP BOP not rescheduling

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus!

I have a GATP demo (S60_SCM700_BPP_EN_XX to the letter) running. When I run the BOP (/SAPAPO/BOP) the result is perfect (SO’s rescheduled as expected following the dellivery priority), but nothing happens in either APO or ECC.

- the queues are empty, all other demo scenarios function perfectly and the changes get back to the sales order in ECC

- I tried creating a PReq in APO and it was transferred to ECC within a second

- I used the option "update changes"in the BOP (from the tab Parameters Process)

- there isn’t any other process currently running in status U, or job still running

- I tried making manual changes to my SO’s in /SAPAPO/BOPIN but when I save the SO’s are reverted to their initial state

could you please advise?

thanks!!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hugues,

Please follow this SAP note 1623412 which may help you out solve your issue!!!

Thanks,

Nihar

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

BOP_result led me to the log, and I could see there that Incoterm2 was missing in the sales order. and that was all...

thanks for the help to all of you, I’m really sorry that I couldn’t get back to you sooner!

Hugues

babu_kilari4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Huges,

Sometimes, it also happens that if there are not queues, the updates from BOP might have missed to updated the SO document which would have resulted in a run time error. May be you could see if there is any short dump in ST22. Sometimes some erroneous code in one of the sales order user exits could cause this kind of a situation.

To be double sure of the queue generation, I advice you to stop the queue and process it manually to know the root cause. YOu can stop the queue for the user id on which the BOP is being run in the transaction code /SAPAPO/C4. Use "R" as the recording option and process the queue manually in SMQ1 of APO or SMQ2 of R/3.

Let us know if you were successful achieving this.

Babu Kilari

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If there were no queues generated,  check on the Publication of Sales Order (053) whiich might be missing for the respective R/3 logical system.

This setting will be found in SPRO.  Once you did , check and confirm.

Regards,

Babu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check following two points,

1. make sure your SO integration model is active for Plant and Materials in Sales Orders

2. Publication for Planst and Type Sales Orders is maintained distrution definition

sourabh_jain66
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Hugues,

In case you have run BOP in foreground please press back button (F3) to update the results in ECC.

Rgds

Sourabh