Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

receiving error during secatt script execution

Former Member
0 Kudos

Parameter SU01_1-TCODE is not defined

I have followed the direction online for mass user creation and I receive this error when executing the script.

What am I missing?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Found the correction for this particular error from another post. SECATT-Parameter XD01_1-TCODE is not defined

Once I added the entry the problem was resolved and I could run the script I created.

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Drew

Try and execute the script in Front end

Go to UI control in test config and change start mode to A process in Foreground, Probably you will know where exactly script is  failing.

You can also cross check the Secatt creation for mass users in below blog

http://scn.sap.com/people/santosh.karadkar/blog/2008/04/17/create-mass-users-using-ecatt

0 Kudos

No difference in the log. I am still seeing only "Parameter SU01_1-TCODE is not defined"  I do not know what it is trying to tell me nor is there any help on the error.

I have followed several guides multiple times and I end up with the same error each time.  I am using 731 BASIS 7 if that makes a difference.

Thanks for the reply,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Found the correction for this particular error from another post. SECATT-Parameter XD01_1-TCODE is not defined

Once I added the entry the problem was resolved and I could run the script I created.

0 Kudos

Thanks Drew , for the update

It might come handy some time in future.. much appreciated