Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Configure status profile for orders

prineet_ramakur
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

Let me first explain you the requirement, the business is automating the contract create process, while doing so it has a management table that basically is a switch for running the contract create program. However, the business needs an additional switch at the order level where in we can stop a particular order from being executed by the program. (I hope I didn't confuse you guys !) This means the contract create program should not be able to create a subsequent document, but when we run it manually, it should do it the normal way.

So my question here is, I am planning to have a status profile and assign them to the order types required by the business. It has two statuses i.e. one that enables and the second one that doesn't. Is it a right approach? Or is there any other way of doing it?

Feel free to throw in suggestions..

Thanks

Prineet

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Yes it is right and best way to control this. I would strongly recommend you to go for it. Make status and stop next operation in its settings.

Thank$

prineet_ramakur
Explorer
0 Kudos

Sure, will go with the same thing

Thanks

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Since your are new member here so I welcome you here in SCN. Before posting answers or queries please go through the forum rules by clicking Rules of Engagement

This post you have copied from this link and plagiarism is not allowed here.

http://www.magnatraining.com/sap-status-profile/

Hope you understand.

Thank$

0 Kudos

thnaks Moazza

I will make sure in future this will not happen. Also I do not have this link All I have is the document so I pasted the same. What I thought is this would help Prineet.

thanks

Arvind

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I appreciate your positive response. What you could do is share the link like I did in my previous post or quote the text with reference. If the text you are sharing is not written by you then you must share the reference. If you are sharing a link then mention in few words how that link will be beneficial for original poster of that query.

Rest you just read the rules thoroughly and you will come to know all SCN rules.

Thank$

prineet_ramakur
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thanks for your response Arvind, I understand that your intention was good. I hope you know the rules of SCN and please implement the same.