cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free Samples sales process

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Members

I have requirement in my client. configuration of Free samples sales.

I have done configuration of Free of charge Delivery(FD) and client accepted this process.

I have one question while doing PGI in VL02N.

Here in my client there are having 4 material division and for each material division one cost center  and 1 GL account for free samples consumed.

Ex. Multi Speciality (Div 10)-- one cost center

Skin care(Div 21 & 22)--one cost center

Medicare(30)--one cost center

for this i have done cost determination in OVF3  and assigned sales area and order reason wise to cost center.

But when user enter sales order for different materials (includes div 10,21,22 and 30) and doing delivery.

While performing PGI the accounting entries are posting to only one cost center and GL account.(XYZ)

Issue:

While performing PGI, for 4 materials the accounting entries should come as below

Mat A (Div 10)-- GL Account (XYZ)  and cost center A

Mat B (Div 21 & 22)--GL Account (XYZ)  and cost center B

Mat C (Div 30)--GL Account (XYZ)  and cost center C.

Could please assist on above issue. It is urgent requirement from my client.

Thanks for your suggession.

Regards

Srinivas.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

phanikumar_v3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

How to have Different order reasons for each division???(you mean to say creation of order reasons in OVAU)

I am aware of Order reason --can be kept only at header level and we cant make at item level in sales order.

Pl Help where we can maintain at item level...

Phanikumar

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

i have done cost determination in OVF3 

If one order reason is assigned in OVF3 and you were trying with that order reason with different material Divisions, it wont work because, order reason will validate at header level whereas, you expect the system to validate at item level.  You need to have different order reasons for each Division.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos