cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ITSM VAR doesn't send messages to SAP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear gurus,

We are configuring our SolMan 7.1 SP07 for Service Provider (VAR). We are following VAR setup documents availabes in SMP.

We are trying to write the test message to component SV-SMG-SUP-TST, but all messages always left with status "Sent to Support".

Could you help us with this issue, please?

Best Regard

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lluis
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Javier, you need to setup the auto-forwarding to SAP if you would like to be ablo to send to SAP some message with special components.

Check that post if you have some troubles while sending to sap, but i see that the problem is that you need to send to sap manually after the message is created with "send to support".

http://scn.sap.com/blogs/lsalvador/2013/05/19/service-desk--errors-on-message-sent-to-sap--diagnosti...

Check also that note for allow autoforwarding to sap message in specified component:

Note 1793774 - VAR: Automatic forwarding to SAP

[updated]

1318787 - VAR: Automatic forwarding for specific components

Regards,

Luis

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Luis,

Thanks for you time.

I have configured COMP_AUTO = XX-SER*,SV* (Seq.No. = 0) and VAR_AUTO_FWD_MSG_NOT_INITIAL = X  (Seq.No. = 1)

AISUSER are complete. All users has customer number and S-User assigned.

SAPOSS and SM_SP_0000xxxx runs propertly.

Maintenance agreement (Business hours) are maintained. S-User is syper-admin in SMP with permissions for manage OSS messages.

I haven't been able to check "the user is not update as BUP003 con BP" step. Could you help me with this?

Regards

Lluis
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Javier, go to BP transaction and on the BP that's assigned to the message create the view BUP0003 (i think that is "employer", i don't have the solman open now to check it)

Regards,

Luis

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Luis,

Thanks for you time.

BP is OK.

I can see that the Support Team isn't fill-in automatically, however, NO_USER_CHECK = X (Seq.No. = 1) is setup in DNO_CUST04. Do you have another idea?

Best Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Javier,

Test message should be sent automatically to SAP after Business  hours ?

Could you elaborate error also check below note.

1907381 - Message is automatically forwarded to SAP, although it is not Very High.

BR,

K.

Lluis
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please Javier, paste here the log from the "Action Log" from the message/incident if you can see it on ITSM crmweb you can go to crmd_order -> open transaction -> 800000... -> action log tab.

there we can find more information about the problem, also in SLG1 transaction after to try to send the incident to SAP.

regards,

luis

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

After update the SolMan to last SPS, the ITSM runs properly.

Best Regards