Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Solman 7.1 Ticket Sla and Owner Detailed Report

former_member217141
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

We are using incident management in solman manager 7.1 . We have many companies, and we are resolving lots of tickets in Solman. We want to take a detailed report about ticket SLA, OWNER, DURATION, RESOLUTION TIME, etc..., My questions are ;

1 - Ticket owner how much time worked on the ticket ?  (for example : a FI consultant worked 3 hours for ticket number : 800000123 )

2- Where is the ticket now and what happened it ?  (for example : Ticket number 77000023 is now on MM consultant and working on this.)

Regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member204161
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Kemal ,

You can use the standard  CRM UI reporting to help extract the information you need in format of a report.

For eg ,

For your  queries ,

1- To get how much time worked on ticket is not directly available , you may need a custom report or set up ITSM Interactive reporting. For a single ticket , you can go inside the Incident/Service Request and have a look at the Change Log to see the ticket has been held by which processor for how much time.

2 - Just enter the ticket ID in CRM UI search to get its details (Left hand panel --> Incident ---> Search )

SLA details in a report format  is obtained by the ITSM reporting in Solman workcenter .

Regards,

Shaswat

former_member217141
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Shaswat,

Do you mean standart CRM UI reporting CRM_DNO_MONITOR and solman workcenter reports ? There are ticket creation time, reporter, processor, ticket status, priority etc. i can export it to excel.

But i need more information. Example ; ticket is assigned to A team from a customer, A team assigned it to B, B Team resolve and re-assigned to A Team. And A team re-assigned to Customer, and customer resolve the ticket.  Is there any logs about this escalation ?

1- i dont know (ITSM Interactive reporting) but i can search it, should i setup it ? For a single ticket, where is that information you talk about ? how can i reach there ?

2- Actually i wanted to ask it more complexly, for example ; ticket is now at B Team, and  status at "working on this" , for another ticket example ; from C team a consultant Jack working on this for 5 hours.

Could you please give more detail about ITSM reporting, i will search it.

Thanks for all

former_member204161
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Kemal ,

CRM UI reporting is nothing but the Incident search you do from the main screen of ITSM .

1- You can search for ITSM Interactive Reporting to get more info - see this link http://scn.sap.com/community/it-management/alm/solution-manager/blog/2013/02/19/problems-on-itsm-ana...k

For a single ticket , you can see the "Dates" or "Processing Log" assigment block to get the details . Or use the feature "Time recording" so each message processor can record his time spent on the ticket.

These block gives you the entire log of a particular ticket . But if you want consolidated information for many tickets over a period , Interactive Reporting or a custom ABAP report is the best option.

Regards,

Shaswat

former_member217141
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Shaswat,

Where can i see "dates" o "processing logs" for a single ticket, or use the "time recording" (what is t-code, and where is it) ? i will try it now, if it is not works, i will work with an ABAP consultant to custom our report.

Thanks for all

former_member204161
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Kemal ,

When you open any ticket in CRM UI , scroll down to the lower part of the screen . There are blocks which can be expanded - you can find "Dates" and "Processing Log" there . Refer to this document: http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-27645.

Time recording is a feature in ITSM by which the time spent by each message processor on a  ticket can be recorded  , you can find a screenshot in the same document.

Regards,

Shaswat

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Kaman,

For duration time recording check time recording feature

http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-27296#comment-334943

And report  for time duration aviable on crm_ui tcode and solman_workcenter incident management tab.

BR,

K.