cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exits for result recording

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Can anyone let me know the prerequisite for exits QEEM0011 and QEEM0015. I am using long term inspection but these exits are not getting trigger during valuation of the result recording. I am able to do it using badi  QE_RESULT_VALUATION but just for information is there any criteria for using the following exits.

QEEM0011

QEEM0015

Regards,

Smruti

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

As per documentation QEEM0011 exit is called up within the results recording transactions, as soon as one or all partial samples of an inspection characteristic have been valuated.

Here setting I_SINGLE_SAMPLE_KZ plays important role.

In short this exit is used to add features before valuating a single char or all char.

whereas QEEM0015 is called up within the results recording transactions, as soon as one or all individual results have been entered for an inspection characteristic that carries individual values.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Sujit,

I agree with the function but when i am doing the valuation these exits are not getting triggered. The only thing is all my MICs are long term inspection . is there any impact on this? where as when i am using the badi QE_RESULT_VALUATION it is working fine. If you have any documentaion for the above 2 exits can you please share with me.

Regards,

Smruti