Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ADD and ADD Material button -Disappeared in Line Items Tab of master agreement

jaheer_hussain
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have created a new master agreement and using this when I created a new master agreement ,in the 'Line Items' tab,Add and Add Materials button disappeared? so I am NOT able to add any line item.What is the reason for this? Can some body throw light on this issue? Thank you.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jaheer,

ADD and ADD Materials buttons will disappear only if Default Line item group or any other group is not added in the line items tab.

1. In  the below screenshot, you can see a default group added to the line items. And also we have ADD and ADD Materials button.

2. In the below screenshot, you can see their is no group added, and hence ADD and ADD Materials buttons are missing.

Add Group first then you can able to view the ADD and ADD Materials buttons.

I hope I have answered your question.

Regards,

Vignesh

jaheer_hussain
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thank you for reply.It is nice.

For me it has to appear appear by default .In my master agreement type(DLMA), I did configured like this in master agreement type type .please see screen above.Hoever,ADD and ADD Material are disappeared..

With Regards,

Jaheer

jaheer_hussain
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thank you Vignesh

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

jaheer_hussain
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have created a new master agreement type and using this when I created a new master agreement ,in the 'Line Items' tab,Add and Add Materials button disappeared? so I am NOT able to add any line item.What is the reason for this? Can some body throw light on this issue? Thank you.

I did some correction in my questions-Resumitted my questions