cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP SFTP sender adapter channel hanging issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are experiencing SAP SFTP adapter hanging issues(Channel not polling) in our PI system.

As per the SAP Note 1701716 SAP SFTP adapter can cause problems if we deploy the SAP SFTP adapter, ROSATTANET and/or AS2 adapter in same J2ee Server.

We have AS2 adapter and SAP SFTP adapter running in our central adapter engine. Hence we are facing this hanging issue with SAP SFTP in CAE.

Hence we have set the SFTP channel to Non central adapter engine(NCAE), after we have set the channel to NCAE we haven't found any issues for 1-2 months , but again recently we are experiencing this hanging  issue with NCAE also.

Could any one please suggest some option or any SAP note to overcome this hanging issues in SAP SFTP sender channel.

Thanks

Anjani

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anjani,

Please let me know  how exactly you setup SFTP channel to NCAE, have you installed on diffrent SAP PI instance or installed in  separate java instance !.

Are you using SAP AS2 ( B2B addon) adapter or third party  AS2,please let me know.

Please check this note  1820110,not sure if this note will help you or not.SAP mentioned we need to apply patches as per the note and we can install both(AS2,SFTP) in same system.

Thanks

Surya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Surya,

Well we are facing this issue in Quality system. AXQ has different host name and NCAE has different host name. but in AXD we have same host name for AXD and NCAE with different system No: and we didnt see any hanging issues with SAP SFTP in AXD.

We are using Advantco AS2 adapter.

Thanks

Anjani

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

my advice is to open a customer message with SAP. This probably seems to be a bug.