Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Cost center

Hi all,

While i m creating SC/PO..entering the cost assignment->account assigment item details in ITS if i select GL account and cost center/wbs/OR which are not there in R3 it is giving error for eg: "WBS element T-1005687 does not exist " and "G/L account 0000055800 not created (please check your input) " and then i will select different GL account and cost center/WBS/OR still the previous error is displayed..i have done some coding in the DOC_CHANGE_BADI for Favorite GL maintainance and some checks in DOC_CHECK_BADI in both the cases i m using clear statement still the previous error is getting displayed..

Can anybody can tell is there any other place where i need to write clear statement??

Former Member
Former Member replied

In general..some error messages ur telling getting repeated may be due to more code validations done in development server and less data available for testing in development..try to transport your request to quality and try to test with same scenario..if u really get the same repeated error..then u r code is definitely not correct..

Let me know the result....

0 View this answer in context
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question