cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cost center

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

While i m creating SC/PO..entering the cost assignment->account assigment item details in ITS if i select GL account and cost center/wbs/OR which are not there in R3 it is giving error for eg: "WBS element T-1005687 does not exist " and "G/L account 0000055800 not created (please check your input) " and then i will select different GL account and cost center/WBS/OR still the previous error is displayed..i have done some coding in the DOC_CHANGE_BADI for Favorite GL maintainance and some checks in DOC_CHECK_BADI in both the cases i m using clear statement still the previous error is getting displayed..

Can anybody can tell is there any other place where i need to write clear statement??

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

The cost center issue is quite strange.

<b>For the time being forgot your BBP_DOC_CHANGE_BADI and BBP_DOC_CHECK_BADI code by deactivating the implementations in SE19 Transaction.</b>

<b>Try creating shopping cart in your normal way by using same WBS element, GL, etc.. Is the same error message are still appearing ?</b>

<u>Couple of questions to ask here :-></u>

<b>1) what's your business requirement ?

2) which SRM version are you using ?

3) which SRM scenario have you implemented ? (Classic/Extended Classic/Standalone)

4) Why you created so many Z- function modules (RFC enabled Function Modules inside BADI call) which are called in the BADIs ? what's the purpose behind it ?</b>

Please send me the detailed information.

Hope this will help.

Regards

- Atul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for ur reply

If i deactivate the implementation i will not get this error because this error i m getting from DOC_CHECK_BADI for the FM BAPI_ACC_GL_POSTING_CHECK from R3.Actually this FM is used for FI validations.So some where in the FM before or after i m missing the clear/refresh...

Answers:

1) My business requirement is filling of the GL account and cost center/wbs/OR by using GL favorites maintained in one z field.(ofcourse there is other code also in the BADI implementation)

2)SRM 4.0

3) extended classic scenario

4)THose Zfm are for validating the data from the R3 to match our requirement...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

<u>Please refer to following links which dealt eith the same issues.</u>

<b>

Hope this will help.

<u>Let me know incase you face any issues.</u>

Please reward suitable points, incase it suits your requirements.

Regards

- Atul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all...still i m facing the same issue..why some error messages are getting repeated???

Thx

Former Member
0 Kudos

In general..some error messages ur telling getting repeated may be due to more code validations done in development server and less data available for testing in development..try to transport your request to quality and try to test with same scenario..if u really get the same repeated error..then u r code is definitely not correct..

Let me know the result....

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

Could you please send the code. I would like to review the code. Infact both DOC_CHANG and DOC_CHECK are needed. My mail id is prabap@gmail.com.

BR

Rakesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

<u>I need to see the code here. I guess, Clear statement will not work here. [ In the et_messages[] table of BBP_DOC_CHECK_BADI ]

I guess you are not using the correct code (the condition for which the code should triggered seems to be incorrect ) in BBP_DOC_CHECK_BADI.</u>

<b>Please paste the code here. Then I will try to resolve the issue more quickly.</b>

Hope this will help.

Please reward suitable points, incase it suits your requirements.

Regards

- Atul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for u reply

Actually there is no specific code written for this validations but in DOC_CHECK i have written other validations not specific to it..Just i have populate this GL account and cc/wbs/or based on the zfield(where i maintain GL Favorites) in the DOC_CHANGE...and nothing specific in DOC_CHECK...even if u want to see my code please give ur mail ID so that i can mail to u..as it is some what big code..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Pls send me the details at my id

atul.kant@gmail.com

Regards

- Atul

Former Member
0 Kudos

SENT...

Thank you

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is it happening even after the CHECK/REFRESH buttons are clicked again??

which version are you working on??

Kyamuddin.