cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question on Procedure for article listing

0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

When I go to Listing/Exclusions (SPRO > SD > BF > Listing/Exclusion > Activate listing/exclusion by sales document type) there is field called "Procedure for article listing". When I F1 this field I get the explanation below. Can you please give real examples of the use of this field (when using material Listing)?

F1 field message:

Procedure for article listing

The procedure determines how the system reacts to several listings.

The procedure is only applied if several listings occur.

If, for example, one listing occurred for a customer and another for a customer group. Both can apply to a material in a sales order.

Using the following settings, you can determine how the system reacts:

- The first listing in the access sequence is used

A - The last listing in the access sequence is used

B - At least one listing must apply

C - All listings must apply

Thank you!!!

Carlos

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Carlos,

This is same as Condition exclusion groups concept. In one of our client's scenario, where Group of products can buy by only some of the customers. These customers ll have specific discounts for which we used Customer Group option. Means, this Customer Group is used in Pricing as well as in Listing.

Further going, they had understanding/agreement with specific customers to whom they wanted to sell these products too, but w/o any influence in pricing/discounts.

Then this field is used, so that system consider first listing,when search attempts & found multiple listing records. For the business this procedure is accepted/approved.

Hope it helps,

Thanks

0 Kudos

Thx Reazuddin

When would you use option "C - All listings must apply"?

andrea_brusarestelletti
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

I can think to this example: due to some import/export rules or  local laws, a company can sell in a foreign country only a set of products. For the customers belonging to that foreign country, that company wants to define different lists of products that can be sold to each customer: each list will be a subset of the whole list of products saleable in that country.

To manage this scenario it could be possible to define two different accesses to the listing:

1) Country/Material

2) Customer/Material

using rule 'C' only if the products is in the first list (saleable in the country) and is in the second list (saleable to the customer) it can be entered in the Sales Order.

Hope to be useful,

Best regards,

Andrea

0 Kudos

Thank you Andrea for the answer.

Answers (0)