Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

User Exit for Creating Delivery challan at the time of material received from sub contractor?

former_member220553
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Expert,

I need enhancement to create Subconracting challn at the time of goods receipt form sub contractor with Mvt type 101 for finished goods and Mvt type 543 for consumption of component.

Can any one tell me the right user exit or BADI for achieve this requirement.

Br,

Sanjib Naik.

8 REPLIES 8

Prasoon
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Usually, subcontract challan will be created after goods issue against the subcontract PO. The challan (57F4 in India) will serve as a legal proof for the subcontract goods issue process in India. The challan will be created in J1IF01 transaction with reference to the 541 material document.

Could you please explain why you want the challan while goods RECEIPT.

Regards,

AKPT

0 Kudos

Hi,

I hope u have picture about our earlier our discussion about the subcontracting scenario.

As per standard process in SAP and as per law your answer is right , but here this development is required as per client requirement.

This is the same scenario related question from one subcontractor to another subcontractor material routing process.

Br,

SKN.

Prasoon
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If this is for multiple subcontract scenario where the final product from one subcontractor will be directly send to another subcontractor, I think you can achieve this without development. You may proceed as follows:

1. While goods issue to the first subcontractor, create subcontracting challan using J1IF01.

2. While goods receipt with 101 O movement, complete the reconciliation of the first challan using J1IFQ and complete the process using J1IF13 transaction.

For this, you may have to do the configuration to include the 101 O movement in the path SPRO-Logistic gen - Tax On Goods Movement - India - Business Transactions - Subcontracting - subcontracting attributes. Here check the movement group assigned for goods receipts. Now follow the same path and go to Movement type groups. Go to the movement type group assigned to the goods receipt and add the movement 101 O here.

3. With reference to the 101 O movement document type, create subcontract challan in J1IF01 transaction.

For this, you may have to do the configuration to include the 101 O movement in the path SPRO-Logistic gen - Tax On Goods Movement - India - Business Transactions - Subcontracting - subcontracting attributes. Here check the movement group assigned for goods issue. Now follow the same path and go to Movement type groups. Go to the movement type group assigned to the goods issue and add the movement 101 O here.

4. Receive the goods against the subcontract PO and complete the process with j1IFQ and J1IF13.

Please test the scenario and revert back.

Regards,

AKPT

0 Kudos

Hi AKPT.

Abc ltd Needs materail  "Z" QTY 10.

Components of Z is material X and Y.

Components of material X is  X1 and X2

Two Sub contractor vendor in this scenario named SC1 & SC2.

1. ABC ltd placed PO with item category "L"  for material  X qty 10. to SC1. In delivery address tab mention delivery address to SC2 by clicking SC check box with enter SC2. (ME21N).

2. Transfer posting of component X1 & X2. each 10 qty (MB1B)

3. Delivery challan creation. (J1IF01).

4. When SC1 produce material X and send to SC2 ( Goods receipt is posted by ABC ltd. in MIGO with mvt type 101 O). (material X  Mvt type 101 O and material X1 & X2 consumed here with mvt type 543.)

5. Material reconciliation is done in (J1IFQ)

3. Subcontracting challn is completed (J1IF13).

Process2:

1.  ABC ltd Placed PO to SC2 with item category(L), for material "Z". qty 10. (ME21N)

2. Component Y is send to  S2 Qty. 10 (MB1B).

3. Subcontracting challan is created in (J1IF01). (Here only for material Y SC Challan possible not for material X which is send from SC1 to SC2)

4. SC2 received material Y from ABC Ltd and material X from SC1.

5. After producing material Z, by SC2, same is send to ABC ltd and material receipt is posted by ABC ltd  (MIGO, Mvt. type 101).

(After goods receipt 101 Mvt type is for finished product and 543 material consumption for material X and Y)

6.reconciliation is required in T.Code: J1IFQ, where the error occurs. (for material X and Y

Where system is throwing error )

Material  X is not assigned fully, short by xx.xxxx KG

Message no. 8I574

Regards,

AKPT.

0 Kudos

Hi AKPT,

Please share your view on my process details where I am getting error as I mention in your earlier reply.

reconciliation is required in T.Code: J1IFQ, where the error occurs. (for material X and Y

Where system is throwing error )

Material  X is not assigned fully, short by xx.xxxx KG

Message no. 8I574

Regards

SKN

Prasoon
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you add 101 O movement to the movement type group-receipts in the subcontract excise config as explained in the previous comment.

Regards,

AKPT

0 Kudos

Hi,

According your reply i checked the configuration and configuration is as it is already as you said.

Br,

SKN

0 Kudos

Check the following OSS note

• Note 1808300 - Error 8I574 - Material XXXXXXXXXX is not assigned fully, short by XX.XXX

G. Lakshmipathi