Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sync SLD NW 70 to Solman 7.1

former_member206167
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi dear Forum,

I want to sync SLD content from a Netweaver 7.0 to Solution MAnager 7.1 SLD. Both CIM Model and CR content are on the same level. I configured Bridge in 2 SLD's

How can I trigger sync on my Netweaver 7.0 System?

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

magexposito
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Jose Luis,

Please check the following link:

https://help.sap.com/saphelp_sm71_sp05/helpdata/en/a5/971735dd184f5c8d943c6cf423d13a/content.htm

You have to add the SLD data source in the LMDB configuration using transaction SOLMAN_SETUP and the route System Preparation  Prepare Landscape Description  Set Up LMDB. Over there you can add a SLD and start with the full synchronization.

Also I think there is an error in the document since it says SLD based on SAP Netweaver 7.0 is not compatible with LMDB but as far as I remember our SLD is based on Netweaver 7.0 and it's working correctly.

Best regards.

former_member206167
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks for your Answer Miguel,

I read link you give me, but direct sync from LMDB to a SLD in NW70 is not Supported.

Thanks in advance

magexposito
Active Participant
0 Kudos

No problem. I'm sorry for misunderstanding your question as I thought you wanted to sync an external SLD with the Solution Manager LMDB.

I'm afraid that sync an external NW 7.0 SLD with Solution Manager 7.1 SLD using a bridge connection won't work properly, we tried some time ago but the SLD didn't sync the data correctly.

Best regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jose,

Please find the SAP recommendation and option available in SLD  mapping.

SAP recommendation

Option:2 having multiple SLD

Option:3, not SAP recommended

Option:4, if no central SLD.

Rg,
Karthik