Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Gui on MAC OSX - Security Access Violation

Former Member

Hi there,

I recently installed the SAP GUI 7.30rev1 for MAC and when i try access a PDF file through VA12  Im get an error of "Security Access Violation" and it doesn't got access to my local files, but i need permissions to access all the resources.

Do any of you know how to grant this access?

**Follow the message attached in this post.

Thanks,

Best Regards,

Leonardo Morais

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

RMW
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hello Leonardo,

regarding security related functionality, please install SAP GUI for Java 7.30 rev 3 or newer.

There you can choose the trust level from the File menu. You are currently using the trust level with the bare minimum permissions. You might want to have a look at chapter 6.5 Client Settings - Security Policy for more information which trust level to choose.

In case choosing other trust levels also does not solve your problem, please create a support message on component BC-FES-JAV and provide

Best regards

Rolf-Martin

2 REPLIES 2

RMW
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hello Leonardo,

regarding security related functionality, please install SAP GUI for Java 7.30 rev 3 or newer.

There you can choose the trust level from the File menu. You are currently using the trust level with the bare minimum permissions. You might want to have a look at chapter 6.5 Client Settings - Security Policy for more information which trust level to choose.

In case choosing other trust levels also does not solve your problem, please create a support message on component BC-FES-JAV and provide

Best regards

Rolf-Martin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Rolf,

thanks for the support,

Leonardo Morais