Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"qualityInspectionResultRecordingRequest" is not triggered

former_member206397
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We are trying to do Quality Inspection Result recording from ME. We are putting the data for characteristics and clicking "COMPLETE" button from POD but not able to find any "qualityInspectionResultRecordingRequest" message in MEINT Message Queue. We have done the collaboration Link and Collaboration directive setting like below.

Collaboration Link Setting:

Trigger Action: COLLABORATION_QUALITY_INSP_CONFIRMATION

Directive: ERP_QUALITY_INSPECTION

Collaboration Directive Setting:

Directive: ERP_QUALITY_INSPECTION

Data Acquisition: ERP_QUALITY_INSP_DA.activity.DESC

Formatting: ERP_QUALITY_INSP_FM.activity.DESC

Transport:ERP Confirmation DB Transport

Callback: ERP_QUALITY_INSP_CB.activity.DESC

Could you please provide any suggestion if we are missing something.

Note: We are using ME 6.1.2

Thanks in Advance

Chandan Jash

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Jash,

This is quite strange but per SAPMEINTCTC logs, this directive should be linked to COLLABORATION_NC_LOG trigger point. And I do not see COLLABORATION_QUALITY_INSP_CONFIRMATION in my system at all.

Another strange thing is that you configure this manually, though it is expected to be done by SAPMEINTCTC task.

Regards,

Sergiy

former_member206397
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sergiy,

I did not manually configure Collaboration Directive, I only did the Collaboration Link. As per the SAP help please find below the Collaboration setting.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_me60/helpdata/en/ba/daf3fa545a484b8b0dc98ce2ad7898/content.htm

ERP Quality Inspection Confirmation

COLLABORATION_QUALITY_INSP_CONFIRMATION

ERP_QUALITY_INSPECTION

But it is not working for me.

With Thanks & Kind Regards,
Chandan

0 Kudos

Hi Chandan,

As I can see, this setup should have been done by SAPMEINTCTC. So, if you have not that set up, it is likely you have not executed the task. And if so, some other setup might be missed also. So, I would suggest an addtional run of CTC.

Regards,

Sergiy

MiguelSanchez
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Chandan,

In ME 6.1 the ERP integration for quality inspection is implemented as Service Extension, the configuration for that is done automatically during the installation. You can check that with Service Extension Maintenance, select "Extended Only" check box.

The configuration you did for the Collaboration Link is actually for ME 6.0. Please remove this configuration, check the Service Extensions configuration and try again. The Quality Inspection Result request should be trigger when you save the data collection.

Best Regards,

Miguel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sergiy,

We are using ME 15.0 and MII 15.0 for our project. We also have MEINT configured. After initial struggle, we have received inspection lot from ECC along with the production order(LOIPRO03).

We have configured the system as mentioned in the document for QM030 and PR510 activities. We  got the data collection done against SFC. But still no trigger is sent to ECC for qualityInspectionResultRecordingRequest. I am not seeing it in MEINT queue as well. What exactly is missing?

Thanks!

Kedar

0 Kudos

Hi Kedar!

Have you turned on the needed items in Service Extension Maintenance as mentioned above?

Regards,

Sergiy

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes Sergiy,

That is the screen shot from the current service extension configuration. As per the document for SAP ME Outbound configuration, I also added these extensions to logSfcDCGroups method for DataCollectionService. Still I am having the same problem. qualityInspectionResultRecordingRequest is not getting triggered at all.

Something missing?

Thanks for your prompt reply.

0 Kudos

I do not see any screen shot.

Anyway, you should select modules with QI_ERP_EXT and SAPMEINT_DB_TRANS extension names, and select Enabled checkbox for both using Edit mode.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, it is already enabled in service extension for processInspectionGroup and also logSfcDcGroups methods.

Is there any other thing which is required to be done?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yea, I did all setting as per the document. How the evaluation of the data collection takes place? Is there any configuration for that?

0 Kudos

Once an SFC has been selected for QM sampling and included into SFC Group, the evaluation is triggered at clicking Save button in DC Data Entry plugin.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sergiy,

We are also facing problem with Quality Notification due to MII patch upgrade. DO you think this error is rerlated with MII patch (we need 15.0 SP02 Patch 1).

Thanks!

0 Kudos

Everything is possible. But to judge on this, you need to get the respective error message from log files.

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are not getting any message in the log files. This means service extension is not getting called at all right?

we are badly stuck at this point. does running CTC again will help?

Thanks!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Miguel,

We are working with ME 15.0 and MII 15.0. We have configured the system for Quality Inspection as mentioned in the document. I am able to check see the inspection plugin. I create SFC group for inspection. Since we are using 100% inspection, I can give ACCEPT/REJECT results in data collection. But when we save data collection, service extension is not getting triggered. We have enabled the service extension in the service extension maintenance.How do we make sure that the service extension is registered and enabled. Any help is highly appreciated.

0 Kudos

Kedar,

I've recently tested this functionality in the latest of 15.0.3 and it worked fine. What's the full version of your SAP ME?

Regards,

Sergiy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sergiy,

our version is

Base 15.0.0.0 Counter 2014040304

We need upgrade.

Thanks!

0 Kudos

You must upgrade.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sergiy,

We have upgraded ME to Base 15.0.3.16 Counter 201509171629. We are still facing issue with Service extension QI_ERP_EXT not getting called when we do data collection for inspection lot.

We are badly stuck at this point.

Any suggestions from your end?

Thanks!

0 Kudos

Hi Kedar!

This is very strange. Your entire scenario (setup + steps) needs to be examined. You'd rather submit a support ticket to get a response in timely manner. You are lileky to be asked for a WS request for your LOIPRO IDoc from SAPMEINT Queue Monitor, and description of setup step-by-step.

Regards,

Sergiy

0 Kudos

Hi,

We are facing exactly the same problem. We did 100% Inspection lot, All steps were performed except triggering the interface i.e.

1. Received the inspection lot with 100% visible in Shop order maintenance.

2. Did the configuration of POD with QM030 with PR510. We get the popup for Sample lot.

3. We performed the Data collection, however it doesn't trigger the interface   qualityInspectionResultRecordingRequest

We have by default Service extension QI_ERP_EXT enabled. I have also set ERP group in Data collection group for corresponding Shop order.

Please let us know if there is additional configuration or any way to know what is going wrong.

Our SAP ME : Base 15.1.1.0 Counter 201602011916

0 Kudos

Hi,

ERP Group flag should not be selected because this is QI rather than genuine Data Collection.

And please test this in the latest patch.

Regards,

Sergiy