cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to Stop deliveries to going in GTS through area menu TCODE

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I searched allot for this requirement, but not found anything.

I have a requirement to stop delivery documents going in to GTS.

I have deactivated badi /SAPSLL/PI_SD0B_TRANSFER.

Now system is not transferring deliveries automatically but when I push delivery documents through area menu transaction code then system is transferring the documents.

Is am missing any other config settings please suggest.

Thanks in Advance,

Davinder

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member284694
Participant
0 Kudos

HelloDavinder,

you can remove the delivery document type from SPRO --> Sales and Distribution --> Foreign Trade/Customs --> SAP Global Trade Services - Plug-In --> Control Data for Transfer to SAP Global Trade Services --> Configure Control Settings for Document Transfer

Remove the delivery document type from the Application level SD0B

Hope it resolves your problem.

Thanks & Regards

Rahul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Davinder,

When you want to stop transferring delivery documents to GTS. Why not deactivate it for the specific document type in "Configure Control Settings for Document Transfer" rather deactivating the BADI.

This will just be a configuration change.

When you say manual transfer, program /SAPSLL/SD0B_DISTRIBUTE_R3 actually verifies the configuration that i mentioned. Only if its activated. It will transfer the documents.

So, best option would be to deactivate the document type rather deactivating the BADI.

Regards

Dhilipan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dhilipan,

Business doesn't want any delivery documents to go to GTS.

That's why I thought of deactivating badi.

Also I followed your instruction, now badi is active and I removed delivery type from the document list. But still system is passing documents to GTS via program /SAPSLL/SD0B_DISTRIBUTE_R3, but its not passing documents automatically.

Please suggest how can I stop this.

Thanks,

Davinder

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Davinder,

If the business doesn't want any Deliveries to go to GTS, why are they running that program?

If the issue is that some of the users don't agree with the business decision, surely you simply need to take away their access to that?

Am I missing something here??

Regards,

Dave