Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VC application not respondind

former_member213043
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

My client has installed a brand new landscape for Visual Composer to use the version 7.3 EHP1 SP6.

To convert the old VC models, as they are still working with local developments, we exported the model in zip files and then reimported them in the new landscape. As expected, we had to make some minor adjustements to make the models working properly. But, finally in the dev system, everything works fine.

Now, we uploaded the modified models in the QA environment. Most of them work fine, but there is one that hangs while executing and we can not make it working! The same model works fine in dev, but not in QA. And this is the only model that has this behaviour. We compared the software components, and DC to be sure everything was properly set up. Connections to the source systems work fine as we can see the user getting connected. But it looks like the feedback to the VC model could be a problem...but it is not clear at all.

I am looking for a way to determine where the error could come from. When we execute the model it stays trying to get access to the ressource and the screen remains white. We are using IE 8.0

Any idea ?

Thanks

PY

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member213043
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi guys

We have found the problem! Actually, new security rules have been put in place at OS level without warning anyone...So, the OS was dropping network connections too quickly...

PY

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pierre,

Could you please share more information about the secuirty roles that has been changed?

I'm sure it will be helpfull for the community.

Thanks,

Kobi.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member213043
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi guys

Actually, the issue is coming from the usage of comboxes with dynamic list entries. The OSS note 1864970 should solve the issue...

PY