cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto scrolling inside the table

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Required all your help to achieve the below requirement.

Requirement: When inserting a new row in the table, cursor should navigate automatically to newly inseted row. Table contains max 300 records, filter and visible count is only 10.

I able to insert a new row in the table by using Insert button, but I unable to move the scroll bar to my newly inserted row.

Appreciate if you would help me on the above requirement.

Regards,

Suresh kumar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

FLSaito
Participant
0 Kudos

Try setting lead selection for this node, using the following method:

lo_node->set_lead_selection( element ) or lo_node->SET_LEAD_SELECTION_INDEX( x )

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Fabio,

Thanks for your suggestion.

I  tried the both lead selection is getting set, but scroll bar not moving down to the newly inserted row,

Regards,

Suresh.

amy_king
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Suresh,

The Table UI element has a property FirstVisibleRow. You can set this property to the index of the newly inserted row and the Table will scroll to that position.

Cheers,

Amy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Amy its really works.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Suresh,

you can use the Amy's reply. This will full fill your requirement for sure. I have tested this earlier.  Or it would be great if you add your new row in starting and on save, sort the data accordingly.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Chandra,

I already tried to convey my client, but they are not ready to insert a row in starting and sorting at last. So, I posted here for solution. Now Amy's suggestion really helps to get it resolved.

Anyhow thanks for your guidance.

Regards,

Suresh

Former Member
0 Kudos

enjoy !!