SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ISU-CRM Service Contract Integration

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I am facing a problem regarding ISU Contract to be downloaded to CRM.When I am creating an ISU Contract by Move-In in ISU side,ideally it should flow to CRM automatically.But its not flowing.When I am checking the BDOC SI_CONTRACT in smw01 its showing that the contract has gone to error state ,the error being shown as "Validation error occurred: Module CRM_ISU_DOWNLOAD_BTMBDOC_VAL, BDoc type SI_CONTRACT";Area "SMW3".

I have searched this error in SCN and acted according to SAP note 1649686 that I got from the solutions given,but it didn't help.Moreover when I am reprocessing this BDOC its getting processed successfully without error and the Contract is getting downloaded.Everytime on creating an ISU Contract in ISU side,initially its not flowing to CRM ,then on reprocessing its getting downloaded.

Can anyone help me with this???

7 REPLIES 7

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have completed all the ISU-CRM integration customizing needed for the flow of ISU-contract from ISU to CRM and vice versa. Have also refered Cookbook  "IS-U/CRM Contract Integration".

Can anyone help who has faced any similar problem?? Please suggest me if about any specific customization that needs to be maintained for this functionality.

0 Kudos

Hi,

If reprocess works, did you also came across note/kba 1867259?

Regards,

Bob

0 Kudos

Hi Bob,

I didn't come across this note..now also I searched but not getting any note as such.Please help.

Regards,

Sanjukta

0 Kudos

Hi Sanjukta,

If you logon to the sap support portal and look for notes/kba using the number it is there.

Regards,

Bob

0 Kudos

Read the note but still the same issue..

0 Kudos

Hi Sanjukta,

There is no dump or other bdoc error message?

0 Kudos

No,no other error message or dump.

Also after reprocessing this BDoc its getting errorfree and getting replicated to CRM!!!!

Please help.