cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancellation of document of a export customer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

How to cancel the Invoice of a export customer. As i know that the invoice is cancel through VF11  but my problem is, here in my company the invoice number starts form 0000000001 during the start of new financial year( 1st April) but few days back a customer was created for out of India and the sales process stared but during the invoice print out the invoice number came was 0000000001 but the problem solved now it comes to the cancellation process, while cancelling the invoice its been seen that the old invoice for the month of April has got cancelled. Please tell me a process, how to cancel the invoice as the system is not allowing to make another sales order for the same customer, it is showing the Cr. Check.

Thanks

Avisek

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Avisek

First you have to find out how system is generating invoice numbers. For SD invoice we can't have invoice number year wise until we have done some modifications. Check with ABAPER how and with that logic you are getting invoice numbers. There might be something wrong with that logic or reversal scenario was not catered in that.

Ideally we shouldn't get SD invoice number year wise. There are accounting document and material document numbers for this purpose. If you want SD invoice number fiscal year wise you may use Year on end or start of the invoice number range and concatenate them like 2013XXXX or 13XXXXX etc.

Thank$