cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

REVENUE RECOGNITION

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI GURUS.,

can any one of the gurus send me the doccumentation of REVENUE RECOGNITION,STEP BY STEP PROCESS OF CONIGURING REVENUE RECOGNITION WITH SCREEM SHOTS, if possibe

Thanks in advance

Narayana

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

The steps are as follows:

Creation of Ac assignment group for customer to be entered in the customer master through t-code ovk8.

Creation of Ac assignment group for material throughOVK5.

Revenue to be posted to GL Ac based on sales org/ Ac group etc., through V/14.

Allowed fields for Revenue Ac det through ov25.

Assign GL Ac for revenues through VKOA.

Reward points if useful.

Regards,

Sridhar.

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manam,

Please refer OSS note 779365. This note is the master note for revenue recognition process and contains a word document (in .zip format) having detailed documentation on the revrec functionality. This note is continuously updated by SAP and has the latest information on the revenue recognition related changes.

Remember that revenue recognition is a complex topic and is governed by various country specific and internationla accounting principles including GAAP & IAS also. Anything you do in your client's SAP implementation regarding REVREC, please make sure you involve the business owner for revenue and if possible get your settings audited with someone from business before you go live.

If you do not have access to OSS, then let me know and i will send the ZIP file to you.

Thanks

Kapil Sharma

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi narayana and all guru's

can u pls send me these documents for me to my mail id : <Post was moderated>

<i>REVENUE RECOGNITION,STEP BY STEP PROCESS OF CONIGURING REVENUE RECOGNITION WITH screen shots,</i> and where is this used

iam new using this forum...tell me if there is any additional procedure to be followed

thanks in advance...and will be rewarded.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check this link on Revenue Recognition :

<a href="http://help.sap.com/saphelp_47x200/helpdata/en/46/74a073b4e411d199bc0000e8a5bd28/content.htm">Revenue Recognition</a>

Hope it helps. Please reward if useful.

Thanks & Regards

Sadhu Kishore

Former Member
0 Kudos

Revenue Recognition is maintaintaining T.Code VKOA in SD. You can maintain the appropriate access sequence for determining G/L account.

Similarly you have T.Code OBYC to main G/L account for MM. In MM Transaction Key is the place where appropriate G/L are maintained & they can differ based on Tax Codes.

Incase of Taxes, the G/L account are maintained similar to MM T.Code being OB40.

Hope this provides you with some information, as the topic is critical & the option is to be selected very carefully.

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manam,

I am forwarding some notes which I have on this topic.

Reward if it helps

regards

Srini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinivas

Can you please forward me the notes you have on Revenue Recognition to my email ID to :

Thanks

Rajesh

<Post was moderated>

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh / All

Please forward the same notes to;

<Post was moderated>