SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

End Date of Promotions of 12/31/9999

karmandeep_nanuan
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to create a promotion type in WAK1, which I'll use to store bonus buys for regular retail pricing. These bonus buys will be representative of everyday retail prices. Therefore, I would like promotions from this promotions type to have an end date of 12/31/9999. By default, SAP only allows you to go as far as the year 2023. Anyone know how to configure the promotion type to allow an end date of 12/31/9999?

Thanks,

D

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

amit_tunara
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Deep,

Archana is right. In new Bonus buy functionality, it is allowing end date upto 31.12.9999. See the below screen.

This functionality is available in SAP IS Retail ECC 6.0 with EHP 5 and you need to activate the same using the following SPRO path:

SPRO: Sales and Distribution -> Basic Functions -> Bonus Buy -> Maintain Application

Here by default the field is blank, and you need to maintain N Bonus Buy UI - EhP05. After this config only, the above functionality will be enabled.

Regards,

Amit

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

It might be better to use the Bonus buy module in SAP - RDMBBY01 t-code. It will automatically calculate the discounted value based on the conditions defined in the Bonus Buy.

amit_tunara
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Deep,

Archana is right. In new Bonus buy functionality, it is allowing end date upto 31.12.9999. See the below screen.

This functionality is available in SAP IS Retail ECC 6.0 with EHP 5 and you need to activate the same using the following SPRO path:

SPRO: Sales and Distribution -> Basic Functions -> Bonus Buy -> Maintain Application

Here by default the field is blank, and you need to maintain N Bonus Buy UI - EhP05. After this config only, the above functionality will be enabled.

Regards,

Amit

0 Kudos

Yes, I agree, you can set the end date of bonus buys (VBK1) to 12/31/9999 but I wanted to know if it was possible to do so for promotions in WAK1?

Thanks,

D

0 Kudos

Hi Deep,

10 years validation is standard process of SAP. You can raise OSS note to take SAP's opinion for the same.

Regards,

Amit