Did you mean: 

Document type (automatic) in DMS

former_member1026401
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

this screenshot is from Transaction Code – CV02N

Created document 10000000068 with document type CIR

Our requirement is to get the document type automatically in transaction code CV02N , transaction code CV03N,  transaction code CV04N

If Document number is provided, then system should bring the Document type automatically.

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

MangeshP
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Srikaanth,

Please check this is your required solution

1.For CV02N when you click F4 help for field "Document"you can see a popup again with search functionality. Enter Doc numbers and press enter you will get a hit of list. Select

Select the document which you want to display or change. AUotmatically all parameters will be taken including document type.

This is standard behaviour. Now coming to your point that when I enter a document number I should get Document Type automatically. Generally DOcument needs to searched first and then after filtering we choose for Display or change. Most of DMS products has this behaviour.

Any Documents has various search parameters based on which it can be searched.

So Advice user to search document first and display it.

With Warm Regards

Mangesh Pande

christoph_hopf
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi,

if you know the document number then I would suggest you to use the F4 search help to get the additional data like 'Document type' as well. In the search help you can paste the document number and when you double click on the correct line in the result all the data should be filled in the right fields.

Best regards,

Christoph

former_member585060
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

For transactions CV02N and CV03N there are no Customer Enhancements or Badis, only way is to see any Implicit Enhancements or Enhancement point in Include LCV110F19 in the Form statement FORM d100_doctype_check.

For CV04N transaction you can Implement Badi DOCUMENT_NUMBER01 and use Method DOCNUMBER_CHECK to populate the Document Type.

Thanks & Regards

Bala Krishna