Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PM Reports "message no. IH047"

wagner_dasilvasilva
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I'm using alternative labeling to the Functional Location however when I try get some information through of the PM reports as example IW28/29, IW38/39 and so on, when I typing as selection criteria my old Functional Location name I can not find any reports result. I'm facing the message below:

No objects were selected

Message no. IH047

System Response

No objects could be selected that met your selection criteria.

So, I can just find my search result when I post my new Functional Location (alternative labeling). It looks like that SAP can not identify my old FL.

OBS. My program RI_IFLOT2IFLOS is activated.

Wagner S.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

jogeswararao_kavala
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Wagner,

This is a standard system behavior (same in my system too).

See this example.

I created 2 notifications on a Functional Location with Label1.

Then I changed the Functional Location to Label2

And now I created 3 notifications on this new label.

Now when I query in IW28, I am not going to get any out put with the Label1  in the Functional Location selection field.

And when I query IW28 with Label2  in the Functional Location selection field, I am going to get Five line items (5 Notifications).

Behind the screen

When you change the label through alternative labeling, there will be 2 line items in the table IFLOS, one with mark 'X' in the actvs field and the other with blank actvs field.

All the queries (IW28, IW38 even IH06, IH08 etc), will respond only against the Label against which the actvs  field value is 'X'

And the output will be giving the records of old label also.

Hope my answer is of some help.

Jogeswara Rao K

wagner_dasilvasilva
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear,

Is there some way of my system recognize the two both label on selection criteria of reports?

jogeswararao_kavala
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Through development it should be very much possible.

But, when your query is about various standard transactions, perhaps there is no option.

Jogeswara Rao K

sebastian_lenartowicz
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Greetings Wagner,

I think that only the active label is picked up by search?

You have alternative labeling active, so I would propose to use more than one Labeling System (such as "L" - "Legacy Label" to see any old labels as "active". But that would require you to set up the business process so that a legacy label is maintained separately whenever you rename a Functional Location in your primary labeling system, so there is a data maintenance overhead.

Another solution would be to use a standard field such as a Sort Field for the legacy label, and report on that in the selection.

wagner_dasilvasilva
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Sebastian,

It's really, just only active label is showed in my search.

sebastian_lenartowicz
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Greetings Wagner,

Can you please check the following notes, may be helpful:

1436283 - Selection results inconsistency in IH06

1025866 - IL20 program termination when updating the list

wagner_dasilvasilva
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Sebastian,

Thanks for your information. However the notes mentioned above is already applied in our system.

We are using the support package SAPKH60020.

Wagner

sebastian_lenartowicz
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Have you checked the entries in the IFLOS and IFLOT tables and compared them against ILOA?