cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP SLO(System Landscape Optimisation)

Former Member

Hi,

I want to know how doesSAP SLO(System Landscape Optimisation) work.I have  following questions

1.Which parameters of the SAP  systems such as system I'd and others are copied and which are not copied during data migration using SAP SLO?

2.Which SAP modules are supported by SAP SLO?

3.Is SAP PI supported? If not then why?

Thank in advance

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Sandeep_Kumar
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos
1.Which parameters of the SAP  systems such as system I'd and others are copied and which are not copied during data migration using SAP SLO?    
=> It depends what you want to achieve by copy scenario.
2.Which SAP modules are supported by SAP SLO?
==> Almost all modules of standard ERP are supported.
3.Is SAP PI supported? If not then why?
==> Some of the SLO technologies do support PI systems, again it purely depends on your scenario.
Regards,
Sandeep
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sandeep,

Thanks for the reply.

Can you please tell me

1.How does SAP SLO work?

2.Parameters such as system ID will change if which parameters are copied?

3.Which conditions does SAP SLO support SAP PI?

Thanks in advance

0 Kudos

1.How does SAP SLO work?

=> This is very generic question and can not be explained here. Please go through the following thread: http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-34839

2.Parameters such as system ID will change if which parameters are copied

=> There is no specific parameter which will change the system ID. If you are using Client Transfer service from LT, (Under Consolidate and Reduce IT cost portfolia), this service handle the system ID / Clients it self for SAP Standard tables. For user specific tables, you need to customize in the process tree of activity during execution of SLO service.

3.Which conditions does SAP SLO support SAP PI?

Already as explained by Sandeep, Some of the SLO technologies do support PI systems, again it purely depends on your scenario. For the services which do not cover the SAP PI, you can request for the support SAP PI. In general Max attention customer are supported in such cases.

Do let us know which service you want from SLO. What is your scenerio and what you wanted to achieve.

Answers (0)