Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SSF Digital Signature

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

We are implementing SAP BCM (Bank Communication Management) and below is the requirement.

We need to digitally sign and encrypt a file generated by SAP and send it to Bank. The Bank needs the digital sign has been made with SHA1 with RSA algorithms and the envelope with PKCS#7. We installed SAPCRYPTOLIB  and made all configuration changes in SSFA/STRUST...

I ran  the program SSF01/SSF02, and it is working for application server(without RFC destination).

My question :

1.- When we run BNK_APPL and prove the payment we are getting "Unable to find SAP external Security Product", as its looking for external security product in local system which is not there( LOcal SAPGUI ).  How do we switch to Application server, where we have Security Product in Application Server.

Many thanks to all, any help or comment will be appreciated

Regards,

Sudhir

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Go to transaction ELSIG00 and set the correct setting for the Signature Strategy you are using in BCM. You will probably want to use the setting "System Signature with Authorization by SAP User ID/Password".

0 Kudos

Hi,

I tried by changing to "System Signature with Authorization by SAP User ID/Password", and i did not find any file in BNK_MONI.