cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change Request management issues !!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

When i run report /TMWFLOW/CMSCONF( ie Change Management Central Configuration ).

I can only see the Solution manager system..

i think i should also see Satellite systems as well. Plz correct me if i am wrong.

If yes then how can i bring satellite system there..

Also in solution manager System, in can see only two clients, how can i include one more client there..

Plz help its urgent.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

raguraman_c
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Where do you see only Solution Manager system only.

Do you mean to say in Distribution Route - System Landscape?

If that is the case check your TMS, whether you have created domain link.

In Solution Manager System Means where?

You have only two clients you can always make client copy, with SCC4.

Feel free to revert back.

Please be specific when you mention your problem.

--Ragu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey raghu,

Go to se38, execute the report /TMWFLOW/CMSCONF, u enter into " change management-central configuration ".

There i can see only solman system, my question is whether i had configured it right, should i be able to see satellite systems as well.

raguraman_c
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check this program

/TMWFLOW/CALL_SOLAR02

This will tell you whether your TMS is configured properly. Please lemme know the result.

check this report /TMWFLOW/CONFIG_SERVICES for configurinf TMS.

--Ragu

Message was edited by:

Raguraman C

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Ragu,

Which TMS are you refering to??

The one in Satellite Systems or the one in Solution manager.

raguraman_c
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hey,

The tcode itself says its gonna be in SOLMAN. And moreover, the TMS is linked, so if you ask me I won't diffentiate it as two TMS.

--Ragu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey ragu,

I get the msg " Systems/transport routes of project were not configured correctly ".

Actually i had used domain links to establish link between 2 domain.

In STMS of solution manager, i can see the domain controller of satellite system.

Dont know why i cant see the satellite system on executing report " \tmwflow\cmsconfig in solution manager ??

Any clues..

Also i had executed the report \tmwflow\config_services i could see the folowing settings made ,

CRoss clent object lock active (checked)

Object reporting active (checked)

modication checks active.(checked)

do we need Any new RFC's ??

I mean will i have to create RFC from SOLMAN 800( in this client CHARM IS activated) to Development quality and Produciton clients of satellite system..

PLz help

raguraman_c
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What is the CTC Values, for your all your systems. It should be '1'.

Check STMS --> System Overview --> Double click each system and tranport tool tab there you check CTC value. IT should b '1'.

Did you follow all the procedures that I replied to one of your other posts.

--Ragu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey ragu,

I had followed all the procedures u had mentioned, infact my previous post also includes the facts and errors i had encountered while i was following your procedures.

I had mentioned all the errors i encountered in my previous posts.

Also i checked in STMS of solution manager, all the systems (including the satellite system) has the CTC value as 1..

Plz help..

Message was edited by:

Suzzane Dsouza

raguraman_c
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hey,

As far as the report <b>/TMWFLOW/CMSCONF</b> is concerned. These are the points taken Care. It took a lot of time for me to get these details. And couldn't find time to go thru' fully.

<b>This is what the program does.</b>

At the moment only the system and the client are displayed in the tree g_tree_syschang. In the future we want to display another hierarchical level. The domain shall be displayed at the highest level and then the system and the client. At the initial screen only the information of the own domain for the column 'Proj. Assignment' and 'System Change Option' shall be displayed. The system hierarchy is opened. Only these systems have been connected at this moment via RFC. The other domains (included the node for systems without a domain) are closed and not connected so far via RFC. On double click at the domain the required information shall be provided.

<b>Realisation so far:</b>

In the subroutine build_node_116_dom the necessary information of table /tmwflow/cmsconf (abbreviated cmsconf) is collected via your function

(subroutine get_cmsconf). So far only the internal tables for the own domain are programmed (subroutine fill_cmsconf_tables). The part for

the other domains is marked with ‘ausprogrammieren’.

<b>Planned details:</b>

A global table gt_connection_node_conf (already defined) contains the information between the nodekey and the system/client. This table shall

have two usages:

1. It helps to maintain the programming since it is the only chance to know during debugging at which part of the tree the program is.

2. It shall be used in METHOD handle_node_double_click to identify the system or client a clicked node refers to. This will be needed to setup

the RFC Call to get the required information from the systems. Another global table shall be defined containing the information of bad rfcdestinations.

This table shall be read for each RFC Call, to avoid damaged calls, call it “self healing during runtime”.

<b>What to do:</b>

The mentioned points have to be programmed. Furthermore the methods in the class lcl_application_syschang have to be adopted to the new

situation. Have a serious look at the double click on the grids!

This might help you. I am exploring, since I donno where exactly your problem is, Lemme try to figure it out.

--Ragu

Message was edited by:

Raguraman C

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Ragu,

Tnx for the efforts u had taken in your previous post and i realy appreciatate that.

Can give me your Email-id i can send you the screen shoots of my systems, so that it will be easier for you to get into the root of the problem..

Reply Awaited..

raguraman_c
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Ragu,

Check your Email.