Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Production Order Creation for Incomplete SD Orders

atul_rajmane
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All,

We are able to Print Sales Order Data and Create a Production orders (MTO) for Sales Order which are not complete. i.e. SD Order Saved with Incomplete Status.

This Printing and Creation of PP Order for such Incomplete SD Orders we want to block.

Kindly, suggest how we can achive this both things.

Regards,

Atul                   

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you want to block only printing of production orders, you can try with the following exit

• USEREXIT_KOMKBV3_FILL  in program RVCOMFZZ

G. Lakshmipathi

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

phanikumar_v3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please check whether have you assigned any requirements to your output type...(for your output type access sequence--may be 20/21 requirements has been assigned here in IMG>>SD>>Basic functions>>>output control>>>Output determination>>Output determination using condition technique>> Output for Sales documents>>>Maintain access sequence)

Please try with other Requirements like 2-order confirmation etc...to control the output...

Also to control the PP order--you may try with suggested Exit...

Phanikumar

rahul_vishwakarma2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Friend,

I am also thinking that there is no standard way to this, you can try User-Exit : EXIT_SAPLCOZV_001

or

I am not sure this will work or not, but if you want to block simple PO, then for that you can create a Status Object for the same and confirm.

Hope this will help you.

Regards,

Kundan

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I don't think that ,without Enhancement ,it is possible to control  this issue.

Thanks,

Naren