cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Document Status and Status Description missing from Easy DMS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have created a new document type in our SAP system. It is custom document type. When we are viewing this document info record in Easy DMS then we are not getting document status and document status description. These are coming blank some times.

Please see below image, when status and status description is visible:

Please see the below image, when status and it's description is blank.

If you will see the other document type 1K1, it's status and description is perfectly same in both the scenarios.

With Regards,

Brijesh Sah

Message was edited by: David Cockrell

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member437939
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Did you ever figure out what was wrong here? We are getting the same issue at the moment.

christoph_hopf
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Brijesh,

is the same behavior happening in the backend system as well? Because one possible reason for this behavior could be that there is no language dependent description made for the used status of document type 1Q1 in your system.

This status description can be made in transaction DC10 in the backend system, by choosing the last customizing folder.

Another reason  for this issue could be due to the FM "EASYDMS_DOCTYPE_DETAILS". I would request you to rename this FM "EASYDMS_DOCTYPE_DETAILS" to something like "EASYDMS_DOCTYPE_DETAILS_BKUP" and retest the scenario in Easy DMS. Please reset the RFC Cache in Easy DMS before testing.

Best regards,

Christoph

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Christoph,

I checked the transaction code: DC10 and langurage dependent document status decription have been maintained in the backend SAP system.

We need to access key to rename the function module "EASYDMS_DOCTYPE_DETAILS". I executed this FM using transaction code: SE37, then it returns the correct status description for document type '1Q1'.

Shall I take the access key and rename the function module "EASYDMS_DOCTYPE_DETAILS" to "EASYDMS_DOCTYPE_DETAILS_BKUP" ?

With Regards,

Brijesh Sah