SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Separate invoice document for all billing order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

In general scanerio, if we have 4 billing documents for a installation, then there will be only 1 invoice documents after invoicing.

But i want to create separate invoice documents for all billing documents.(4 billing docs, 4 invoice docs). And also i want to change posting logic in EASIBI.

Regards,

Priya

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

as Sudip said you can simply implement user-exit R403.

By default, all billing document are in the same invoice in the R403 (T_EITR-egroup = '1' => same egroup = same invoice).

In you case, you can build a simple logic

- to change document date if needed,

- to have 1 bill doc per invoice... simply build an increment to have different T_EITR-egroup for each billdoc.

At the end of the logic, on the output of the R403, you will have the first line in egroup 1... 2nd bill doc in egroup 2 etc...

Regards

Pierre-Yves

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

0 Kudos

Hi Priya,

You can have invoices for each billing document.

Suppose you have got 4 billing documents as you said, it will be in different dates.

say Bill Doc 1: 31.01.2013

Bill Doc 2: 28.02.2013

Bill Doc 3: 31.03.2013

Bill Doc 4: 30.04.2013

and once you do Invoicing for these bill docs, always give Bill doc dates as "Bill By date" in EASIBI transaction and you can keep same date for document date too. (Do not give latest date as Bill by date or do not  give 31.12.9999 as bill by date).

By this you will get individual invoices for individual Bill docs.

hope this helps..!!!

Cheers

Vipin KV

0 Kudos

Dear Vipin,

Thanks for your reply!

Actually we have given logic:

Bill by and posting date will be current date. for ex. 01.11.2013

Document date will be 2 days after of current date for ex. 01.11.2013 + 2 days= 03.11.2013

In this scenerio, if i have 4 billing documents, then how can i create separate invoice doc?(i have to create all invoice doc in single shot but individual)

Regards,

Priya

0 Kudos

Hi,

In Invoice exit you can build this custom logic. Chcek with bill end date and accordingly set the invoice document date and posting date.

Lke ,

Bill 1 - end date on 1st

Bill 2 - end date on 5th

Bill 3 - end date on 9th

So in in table EITR you have to select the document and set the document date as same as bill end adte nad posting date = end date + 2dyas.

You can have a look in R403 Varinat and try to build your logic over there.

Regards,

Sudip

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

as Sudip said you can simply implement user-exit R403.

By default, all billing document are in the same invoice in the R403 (T_EITR-egroup = '1' => same egroup = same invoice).

In you case, you can build a simple logic

- to change document date if needed,

- to have 1 bill doc per invoice... simply build an increment to have different T_EITR-egroup for each billdoc.

At the end of the logic, on the output of the R403, you will have the first line in egroup 1... 2nd bill doc in egroup 2 etc...

Regards

Pierre-Yves

0 Kudos

Thanks for reply!

Answer is not clear..

My queries:

1: creation of seprate invoice for individual billing docs in one shot using R403 event (table T_EITR is not clear, egroup not clear)

2: i want to change posting date as default (it should be system date + 2 days)

Regards,

Priya

0 Kudos

Hi Priya,

If you can go through the variant R403 you will get the table T_EITR and structure EITRGR where all billing documents (BELNR) will be available which are to be invoiced and E_GROUP for each item will be 000001.

You need to check the doc number and if those are different then add counter to E_GROUP and that will create separate invoice for each billing doc.

Same way you can change the posting date.

Regards,

Sudip