cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Agentry Client "Unable to resolve host"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello experts

I got problem launching example application on Agentry Client(iPad). I have successfully created and launched this application:

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/300b7769-e513-3110-4d8d-d658b963a...

But when I'm trying to launch it on real device instead of ATE I receive following log from Agentry Client:

Requesting Public Key from Server

Unable to resolve host.

Any ideas?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mateusz,

You can chose Other Servers and then just type your IP manually. It will works fine, by the way I am also wondering the answer of the question.

Regards.

Murat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

It stuck on Logging user into server.

Regards

Mateusz

Former Member
0 Kudos

Isn't that same UserID and password with you used on ATE ? 

If it is, after you typed login information you DO NOT chose your server from list just type it manually.

I hope I see your problem correctly.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank You for Your Help, Murat. It was so simple...

former_member191119
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I am facing the same problem while connection with agentry client. I have installed agentry client on iPAd triying to connect but getting the 'unable to resolve the host' error.

As Murat suggest i tried by typing manually but getting same error.

can you tell me how did you resolve this issue.

I hove you will help me,

Thanks

Chigari

0 Kudos

Hi Chigari,

did you get the solution for the issue, If so, please can you post here. I am also stcuked with the same scenario.

thanks in advance..

sudhiranjan_lenka
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Thulasiram,

I guess you are trying to connect with the host name of the SMP server which is not available publicly(Host Name is not understandable for your device), So you need try with the IP of the SMP server for which you need to regenerate the certificate with the IP and need to install in your device.

To regenerate the certificate please follow the below the following post.

Thanks,

Sudhir.

Answers (0)