cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue in SOAP Receiver channel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We are working on Proxy to webservice interface in which we are sending data to webservice using SOAP receiver Adapter. While sending the data to webservice, message monitoring is showing the data is successfully delivered. But third party web service is not receiving the data.

When we trigger the same web service using SOAP UI, it is successfully delivering the data to webservice.

Can anybody please help for this issue?

Thanks,

Darshana.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Darshana,

Could you please provide me the exact error log or audit log in RWB?

This will help us to analysis further. Thanks.

Regards,

Hari Suseelan

rhviana
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Darshana,

Could you please provide more infos from AUDIT LOG into RWB ?

It´s not clear why Webservice do not receive the msg, it´s look like WS error.

Thanks,

BR

Ricardo Viana.

former_member192892
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Darshana,

Can you please post the error which you are getting in Communication Channel monitoring?

Regards

Varun

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Darshana,

Try to check the log in RWB->Component Monitoring->Adapter Engine-> Communication channel. There, you search your receiver SOAP communication channel and check the log.

Also, try to compare the SOAPui message with the PI outbounding message.

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Darshana,

I assume you receive a "successful" status in Adapter Engine, right? If so, then the receiver delivers an HTTP 200 to PI meaning that it has received the message successfully. If they say they didn't maybe you should have a look into their logs. Something must be wrong there.

When you test with SoapUI, do you test the PI webservice or the webservice at the target system? I assume the latter, and that means that something is different in the PI call. PI will send metadata and SOAP Header fields the receiver may not understand. It is also possible that they send a meaningful response containing an error to an asynchronous interface in PI. In this case PI just ignores the payload.

Try to have a look into their logs, that should help you.

Regards,

Jörg