cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Consecutive(Alternate) line item is not displayed in SAP Adobe Forms

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have copied the standard invoice form into a z form.  I pass the data's to the table . And while debugging i can see all the line items.. but while i execution , the alternate line item is not displayed.. for example i have 9 items. i can see only 1 3 5 7 line items.. Please suggest me what gone wrong. its urgent!!!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

pavan_prabhu
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Sivashankaran,

1) Are you able to see all the items in the Form Interface in debugging?

2) Is this table related to any other parent table? Or is it independent?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prabhu,

1.   I can see all the line items in Form Interface while debugging .

2. It is an independent Table.

Note: When i executed it first it displayed all line items , All problem happened when i added a sub form for delivery details, some property  is changed.. I even deleted that subform.. Can't find the solution still...

pavan_prabhu
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Sivashankaran,

Since it is an independent table,

1) remove the check "repeat sub form for each data item" for the sub form binded to item table.

2) keep the check "repeat sub form for each data item" for the sub form binded to item data. Check the MIN count to 1 and uncheck the MAX.

And if still it is not working, you can do it in a fresh sub form.

1) Delete the old table sub form which is not working.

2) In the design view, drag only the DATA part of table(not the full table). check the repeat sub form for each item check box for this DATA sub form. Check the MIN count to 1 and uncheck the MAX. Do not check the allow page break within content for this DATA sub form.

3) Then wrap this DATA sub form in a parent sub form. Keep the parent sub form as FLOWED, Check the Allow Page breaks within content. Bind it with the table directly. Do not check the repeat sub form for each item check box for this parent sub form.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Prabhu,

Thanks for your reply.   I have tried all these before itself.. U have mentioned to delete the old table, but the issue is i have copied  the standard form, so if we delete the table overall logic will be changed..

I think some thing changed in the script.. i couldn't able to find where it went wrong..

So i uploaded the standard layout and re-worked on it and delivered.

Thanks,

Sivashankaran .G