cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to initiate "ExecPlugin - Modify user" after "Cleaning up the Collected Data"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello guru!

I have SAP NW IDM 7.2 SP8.

Before Production usage I deactivate all hooks in repositories to avoid unnecessary Provisioning to SAP systems before data would be consistent:

I prepared my IDM: uploaded Identities from HCM system, made Initial Loads from satelite systems; then I cleared all inconsistencies in data (Paragraph "Cleaning up the Collected Data" in "IDM72. Landscape Configuration Guide").

Now I want to transfer all correct Identities Master data (lastname, firstname, position, email and so on...) into my Repositories (SAP systems).

I know that Plugin "Modify user" do it and I turned it back to hooks:

How to initiate Execution of this plugin? I don't want to run RPLDAP_EXTRACT_IDM from HCM to change again more than 30.000 Identities...

Is there any other methods to initiate provisioning of users MasterData (lastname, firstname and so on) to Repositories without intentional changes of all my Identities?

Thanks in advance,

Natalia.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

terovirta
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can call the plugin from a batch job with toGeneric pass. Just select the correct users with SQL and call the plugin from script (entry script). Search for uProvision-function from the online help. In the call you must pass the user MSKEY, plugin task id and repository id.

(Sorry for short reply but don't have an example to copy/paste readily at hand.)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Tero Vira, thank you!

That's exactly what I needed!

terovirta
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

With an image.. Locate the selected pass from Provisioning Framework and copy the idea. You can even reuse the standard SAP script sap_core_exectuteplugin.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Tero Virto,

thanks a lot for idea!

Answers (0)