cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transport shipping point address change

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have to change shipping point address in production. I have tried changing shipping point address in Dev system but it could not generate transport request. Please guide me the way to transport shipping point address change from Dev to Production.

Thanks & Regards

Ashok Reddt

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I have tried changing shipping point address

In which TCode you were trying to change ?   System will trigger transport request if you try to change in OVXD.

G. Lakshmipathi

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

phanikumar_v3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Whether to create the TRs or not and

whether changes are allowed or not for one client-- will be done at SCC4 Tcode against your client--in ""Changes and transports for Client specific objects""" section.

Side Comment: As Mr Lakshmipathi suggested to go with OVXD-- i got a query here-- how a T code is involved in TR creations??? 

Some gap is there in catching experts point...

Let us wait to hear....

Phanikumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Lakshmipathi

srinu_s1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Usually TR are created by Basis team, if you don't know the process who is suppose to create TR, ask your manager to get the same.

Once after you are given the TR then save the changes in the TR.

Once done the changes in development system, you need to test it in test system( Quality client) then you need to request for User to test(UAT). After confirming the changes by User then you need to move these changes to Production.

But some times  for some clients will do testing both in Development as well as Quality client.depends on client process. But testing is mandatory.

The above process usually followed by most of the clients.Check your client process exactly how it is followed then proceed further.

Please let me know if you need any further help.

Srinu.