cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stock for a material in a certain storage type in a pasted date.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts!!

I would like to know if there is a way to know the stock of a material in a storage bin for a pasted date.

Is there any transaction that gives this information? If not.., in which database tables is stored this information?

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Use report LT22 with filter on GR date (<= actual date).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Jaione,

There is one transaction i.e LT26 ( Transfer Orders For Storage Bin), there you can have list of TO's for particular Bin(s) & Storage type. When you will execute the report, you would have an another option to filter the date.

Hope this answers your question.

Regards.

Vishal Verma

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a z program in which based on information in table MBEWH for the latest month I “remake” the stock in a certain date adding or deducting movements stored in mkpf from the following month forward.

What I really need this time is to do the same but for a certain storage type. Does anyone know which are the tables ( in case there exist) these information is stored in?

Thanks in advance.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Please try LT22 transaction and choose criteria as date or relevant field from your dynamic  selection and execute.

Kindly crosscheck same and let me know if it satisfy your requirement.

Thanks

Jinoy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for responding.

It could be useful if I would be able to give a pasted date to a transfer order. That is; even if I create a GR with posting date before the actual date; the transfer order associated to this GR is created with date = actual date. Thus........., how is it possible to know when it has been a movement in a Storage type / storege bin?

Thanks in advance.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Kindly refer Transfer order , GR dates choosen & applied to layout , will this satisfy your requirement.

Please crosscheck same and let me know .

Thanks

Jinoy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jaione,

There is no such data available in standard SAP. A Z-report might just be what is needed. Can be created for non-interim storage types.

Regards

Ravi Sabhachandani