cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery Creation Using Backgroung Job

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have gone through some existing solutions for creating deliveries by Using Background job.

I have created variant of "VL10C" and maintained Shipping Point as Required field and checked "Only for Background processing".

Then gone to SE38->RVV50R10C, maintained my variant and mentioned my shipping point.

After this, have scheduled a background job by using the above program and my variant in SM36 and ran it immediately.

Spool has been created with the below fields:

Ligh GI Date    DPrio Ship-to Route OriginDoc.   Gross WUn Volume VUn

But delivery is not yet been created.

Please suggest/guide me for creating deliveries using DDL Background job.

Regards,

Jnanesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

rahul_vishwakarma2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Friend,

Try this link : http://scn.sap.com/message/7889249 you will get your answer.

Hope this will help you.

Regards,

Kundan

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Kundan,

I have gone through the link but i am unable to access the links present in the answer thread.

Regards,

Jnanesh.

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In your Variant ,please check which " selection screens "   (ex:1000,1010,1020,1030,1040,1050,1060 and 1070 ) you have selected.You have to select all selection screens like as said above.

Thanks,

Naren

Former Member
0 Kudos

Naren,

Have selected all selection screens at the time of creating Variant.

Do i maintain any values except Shipping point?

While maintaining variant do i move to any screen or General screen is also fine.

Thanks,

Jnanesh

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

It is your choice.If you have open sales orders with that shipping point ( without issues ) then system will generate deliveries in background by your variant.Please check ,do you have open orders for that shipping point without any problems like credit limit exceeded or delivery block.

Thanks,

Naren

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Naren,

I didn't maintained any credit limits and no delivery blocks. I have just normally created one Order and the status is open.

In that order, have maintained my shipping point. If am trying to deliver it through VL01N, delivery is creating but if i go with Background job, after the job finished its run also the order is still in Open status and delivery is not creating.

Thanks,

Jnanesh

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to VL10C ,keep shipping point and in sales order tab ,keep order number then on menu bar ,you can see " Go To " Variants -Save as Variant ,create with your name with selection screens.After creation of Variant then in that t.code itself ( VL10C ) click on program-Execute in Back Ground ( see at menu bar level) then then click on Immediate and then just save it and go to VA02 and see the document flow for that sales order.You will see OBD number for it.

Thanks,

Naren

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Naren,

I wanted tis VL10C to be executed through a Batch Job. Once the scheduled job completes its run the OBD should be created.

How to change the selection type field in Attibute values of the variant?

Regards,

Jnanesh

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

How to change the selection type field in Attribute values of the variant?

I think,not possible to change it.

1.Keep job name with your name and then click on step ( see above ) and keep name as RVV50R10C and then in field Variant ,do F4 and take Variant created by you and save it.

2.In SM36 ,itself ,click on "start condition " ( keep your job name in field Job ) button and click immediate and save it.Now,you will get end results.

3.In SM37 ,see results for that Job.

Thanks,

Naren

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Naren,

I have done all the steps you've mentioned before i posted this query.

Job is running fine and it's picking my Order(got to know from spool of the job) as well.

But delivery is not creating(status of order is still open and no delivery created) even-though  job finished it's run.

Regards,

Jnanesh

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Donno exactly why system is not generating deliver doc's thru VL10C but kindly,run with VL10BATCH t.code and see the result.

Note:FYI,pls check settings of VL10A,VL10B and VL10C etc  in VL10CUA.

Thanks,

Naren