cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

having doubt about SAP Certification?

Former Member
0 Kudos

i recently asked abt training and certification at Atos. It cost around 4lakhs. Is there any way,that we learn in normal training institites and then write certification exam on online?. . . .

Please help get out of all these. . .Thank you

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member193210
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Where you learn should not be important (on the web, on the job, in school, etc.), at least I don't think so, but there may be prerequisites to pass a given certification exam.  Check SAP's site for more information (http://www.sap.com/training-education/certification.html).

When you feel that you are ready, you should be able to register to pass the exam for the certification you aspire to, but the Certification Fee varies according to the certification, and maybe according to the Certification Agency or Country.

Former Member
0 Kudos

than you for the reply. if we apllied for online test, we can write it at our home or is they give any centers to write?

former_member193210
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

A Certification Exam must be done under supervision, first to establish the identity of the person taking the test, and second to make sure that it is done without help.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gosangi Jayakumar,

There is already a thread which you had put, please don't duplicate. your query are being answered.

Thanks

Sukant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry sir. this is my doubt about Sap so wrote it my own. i didnt duplicated it from any. thank you