cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2 Revenue accounts for one Material

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have scenario, which require to have 2 Revenue accounts for one given material in the Invoice.

That is, Split Valuation have been activated in our company, and as 2 COGS accounts have been assigned for the Internal Produced and external Purchased.

Similarly they would require to have 2 Revenue accounts based on the Valuation Type: External and Internal. And Please note that there are both types of stocks in one Plant.

And when i check the Access sequence to create a New Table with Valuation Type for revenue. The field Valuation Type is not available.

Please help me to resolve the issue.

Thank You,

Uwanthi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

mahendra_jani3
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi uwanthi,

• Add Field BWTAR (Valuation Type) in KOMPCV (Account Determination

Communication Item) Structure.

• In User Exit RV60AFZZ in Form USEREXIT_ACCOUNT_PREP_KOMPCV, Update below logic

KOMPCV-BWTAR = VBRP-BWTAR

• Maintain necessary entry in VKOA and relevant settings for Account Determination Procedure.

Hope this will resolve your issue.

Regards,

MJ.

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

You can identify if the same material is produced or purchased thanks to the batch.

For the revenue accounts you can use the batch or a offset of the batch (for instance, the 2 first characters is a kind of ID of purchased or produced in-house) to determine FI accounts. See SAP Note 314995 - Field LLAND not possible for account determination table for further information.

I hope this helps you

Regards

Eduardo