cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to re-trigger failed output WMTA by background job?

former_member435196
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello friends,

Business case - The output WMTA  is immediately  created after creation of outbound delivery followed by creation of transfer order.  All the out put determination NACE has been maintained with dispatch time 4 send immediately.  Its works fine with creation transfer order from OBD. How ever sometimes (one in a blue moon), due to some reasons for ex locking issues, if  WMTA output fails (red flag) and hence fails in creation of TO then can we  schedule some background job with interval 5 or 10 min to re-triggered only failed output WMTA of OBD?

Can I use program RSNAST0D with selection type 3 – error processing and schedule it on background? Or is there any other ways?

I am aware of one way to use  SAP recommendation of using program report RSNAST00  with processing time 1 or 2. 

Thanks,

Milind

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member435196
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

I solved the issue my self.  As I said, I tried program RSNAST0D with selection type 3 – error processing and it successfully processed my unprocessed output by triggering new output WMTA. TO is successfully created. I concluded as below

(1) In case you want to process the message WMTA immediately after saving the application document then no action required from user side as the TO will get created immediately. However, if you are facing locking issues or often failing the immediate output then additionally you can set the program RSNAST0D  with selection type 3 – error processing as background mode. This would make sure to process unprocessed output by re triggering it.

(2) SAP recommends that, if you have large number of deliveries and your requirement is to create the TO without any additional activity by user then you can use processing time 1 or 2 in NACE and run the program RSNAST00  in background. This would process the output later time.

(3)  RSNAST00 can not be used when output is processed with immediate time 4 mode.

When RSNAST00, is executed , it checks the NAST table which has the data about all the outputs and select the only records which has NAST-VSZTP is equal to 1

Regards,

Milind Chaudhari

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Milind,

you can use SAP program RSNAST00 for re-triggering Output as well

regards,

santosh