cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SO qty in multiple of

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I've put 100 for Delivery Qty under the Sales Org 1 tab for Material X. So when i create an SO Item Line for Material X and i put qty 123, it will auto propose and change to 200.

However can this be optional? Meaning that it will inform me that qty should be in 200 but will not force change it

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

phanikumar_v3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Are you using Rounding profile in MMR-sales org1 View??

If so what is the procedure you followed (static/Dynamic)...

(IMG>>Log.General>>>Quantity optimizing and allowed logistics unit of measure>>Maintain rounding profile)

will be waiting to see your response...

Phanikumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chin,

I have tested the same scenario.

"Consider delivery unit 100 KG in item 000010"

As per std scenario,this is just a warning msg & not an Error Msg.

So it will not force you to change the SO qty, just giving the info.Just press "Enter".

You can save the SO, without changing the Qty.

kindly check & confirm.

regards,

Vikram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Vikram,

If my Order Qty is below 100, yes, it will propose 100. But if my Order Qty is above 100 lets say 120, it will also propose 100 and not 200. 200 is what we need it to propose to us

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

I am facing challenge to insert multiple screen shot as well as anything typed also get erased as soon as screen shot is inserted.

Pls.  help me to fix this.

Best Regards/Rajesh 

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Rajesh,

Yes, this is what i got too... but

* However can this be optional? Meaning that it will inform me that qty should be in 200 but will not force change it

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think this is not optional.

Even though you get an pop-up information message with rounding details.

Best Regards/Rajesh  

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

To my knowledge, if you maintain a value in "Min. dely qty", system will allow to create delivery over and above this quantity and it wont force the quantity unless some exit is activated for that.  Nevertheless, to address your requirement, maintain the same against the field "Delivery unit" and try.  That will serve your purpose.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chin,

In the MMR you can check  the minimum Order Qty & deliver qty, so while doing the SO the system will remind the user of minimum qty message. Pl. update .

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Minimum Order qty doesnt propose me in multiple of '00. So if my SO qty exceeds the Min Ord Qty, then it wont propse the next '00.

Delivery Order Qty does propose me the next '00 but it FORCES me to have it in '00. I would want it to be just informing and not changes for me

amit_tunara
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Chin,

This might be happening due to rounding. Navigate to your item category (Transaction: VOV7) and ensure that "Rounding permitted" should be unchecked.

Also remove the rounding profile from Article master from its Sales view.

Regards,

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

Rounding permitted is unchecked. There is no "Rounding Profile" at Sales Org of Material Master.

I put 100 at Qty Stipulations > Delivery Unit. It does round to the multiple of 100. But i only want it as an information purposes but dont want it to help me change to 100 (if i put qty < 100)

Example of Min Order qty warning. I would like it to be like this

amit_tunara
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Chin,

You need to check the rounding profile settings in CMIR (Customer Material Info Record). Please check the same (Transactions: VD51/VD52/VD53).

If you want system not to change but only provide info message, then I think the same can be achieved through a Sales order item level user exit.

Regards,

Amit

od_manikandan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Mr. Chin,

Entering the

Delivery unit

Only exact multiples of this number can be delivered. is the correct procedure.

It will give warning in sales order for rounded figure.

IF you want to change it to Error, you can do in OVAH for the message number.

Regards,

OD