cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Copy control issue

venu_ch8
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear SD experts .. may be this is basic question but help me,, i have searched in google but not found

I have created SCHEDULE Agrrements  in va31  with DS D.Type

now i am creating sales order with reference S.AGREEMENT TYPE .i am getting error

the copying routine number for table vbak is missing in table tvcpa

And Header level i have maintained like this

even thoug while creating sales order with refernce to S.Agrrement system is showing

Errors have occured (see log)
Message no. V2111

Diagnosis
Errors have occured while processing your inputs. You display the log in the overview screen for the sales document, and judge the collective messages.

Plz tell me what setting i will maintain at item level as well as schedul line level

i know we can create manuvally also in vl01n or Diractly we can create delivery with refernce to scheduline agreements By using sales  documents types LZ OR LK

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor

As rightly pointed out by * Ammarah * the process what you were trying is wrong.  Delivery can either be created from a scheduling agreement or from a sale order.  This being the case, there is no need to create a sale order referencing scheduling agreement.

G. Lakshmipathi

venu_ch8
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Lakshimipathi sir

Any chance is there to create like this bz just i am trying to learn bz in some books they mentioned

we can do in this way also 

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In SAP, you can play like anything but the most important point to consider is whether it is a Best Practice.  In that sense, I would say, the process what you are trying can be achieved though, by extending copy controls, but it is certainly NOT recommended.

G. Lakshmipathi

venu_ch8
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear lakshmipathi sir and MoazzaoM SIR.. i would like to know another way also which u told wrong plz sir plz check my screen shots and update me ..  i am wrong .. and any setting i will do

Former Member
0 Kudos

Good day venu gopal,

Sorry for the late reply, you can achieve this requirement by playing a bit with Copy Controls however i would suggest you once again to follow Standard Procedure. Sharing snapshots for your kind reference which i'm sure will be helpful for you in understanding the things in a better way.

Scheduling Agreement Type --> LP

Item Category --> LPN

In Standard Order --> OR (Give Reference of Scheduling Agreement)

Do lemme know after trying this. Hope it'll work for you. Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Nice screen shots ammarah, by the way which application you are using,  kindly share the link liked the way you had share.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Well that's Snagit Editor

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Ideally for your requirement, you should use contracts (VA41). Then you can use OR to release required qty or value of material as per customer requirement.

Scheduling agreements are used when customer places order in bulk and gives various delivery schedules for partial qtys. You can create various deliveries directly from scheduling agreement.

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Venu

If I am not wrong you are trying to create a release order w.r.t schedule agreement. Right?

After getting this error please go to Edit > Log and see what exactly the issue is.

Thank$

venu_ch8
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes MoazzaM

i am trying to release ...

Dear

* Ammarah *

Just i am trying from another side also

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Did you check in Log? After this error check the log for details. In log system will tell you the exact issue.

Thank$

venu_ch8
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hai

i am getting this message

&CAUSE&

Errors have occured while processing your inputs. You display the log in the overview screen for the sales document, and judge the  collective messages.

&SYSTEM_RESPONSE&

&WHAT_TO_DO&

&SYS_ADMIN&

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This is not Log. I am asking you to check the log.

venu_ch8
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear  MoazzaM

it is showing like this

Errors have occured (see log)

Message no. V2111

Diagnosis

Errors have occured while processing your inputs. You display the log in the overview screen for the sales document, and judge the collective messages.

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Paste the screen shots of every step you are following to get through this error.

venu_ch8
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear MoazzaM

Thanks a lot for fallowing my thread

If i click on log button message is like this

copying DS to LPN to OR is not defined

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Venu

I hope you understand now. Copying is not possible means you have not maintained copy control. Please check your copy control at header and item both levels.

From schedule agreement you can create delivery directly or through a release order. What process you are following?

Thank$

Former Member
0 Kudos

Good day venu gopal

Can you please share the business requirement as if why you're creating Sales order w.r.t Scheduling Agreement? why not going for a standard process which is VA31 --> VL01N --> VF01. Thanks.