cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

vendor certification

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am trying to set up a vendor qualification process for new vendors such that the client can have various inspection types (and thus plans) at various stages in the suply relationship (first article, preliminary, model, certification and finally the 01 production series). I know I can set it up via status profiles and Q infor records. However this setup only allows me to inspect one inspection lot per stage and if the lot passes then the system moves to the next stage. Is there a way to have different number of inspections at the various stages and then move the supply relationship across the various statuses.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The status can be changed manually but the system allows only one inspection lot per stage and if the lot is cleared then only another lot can be created.

CSN

Former Member
0 Kudos

Although this is just an work arround solution and may not be correct you can create one ud code as Sample ok (Additional sample expected) and make it as rejected You can give the Qscore as 100 so that it ll not have any other effect on vendor evaluation. Once you receive the maximum no of samples you can give the UD code which is accepted. then the it lll go to the next level in status profile.

Regards,

Smruti